Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

got booted from Americasbookie today and they owe me over $5800

I completed my rollover last week and made a request for a free $3000 payout this morning with a person named owen. about 25 minutes later a i received a call from the same person that they were closing my account and sending me all of my funds by u s p s. they said that i would receive my money within a week.

ALLinREbs
    200k Club
    ALLinREbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

they probably think your a shark or personal gambler and they dont want you to take them alive, so why not use a book like heritage that will pay out up to 10k a day
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gochiefs913

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    I completed my rollover last week and made a request for a free $3000 payout this morning with a person named owen. about 25 minutes later a i received a call from the same person that they were closing my account and sending me all of my funds by u s p s. they said that i would receive my money within a week.
    Well, that answers my question, lol

Foosball Champ

oh i have used heritage over the past 12 years. heritage is pretty quick to limit and/or boot you. they had me on a very low limit $250 for the past 3 years until about 7 months ago, then i got a call from someone at heritage with a english accent that said that i was no longer considered a professional player and raised up my limits. so i guess i have to them credit for that. although i feel like the reason that they originally limited me was undisclosed so that seemed completely arbitrary. because i have never really been a winner their or bet more 400 at a time.
    Last edited by Foosball Champ; 08-03-16 at 01:39 AM.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

oh i have used heritage over the past 12 years. heritage is pretty quick to limit and/or boot you. they had me on a very low limit $250 for the past 3 years until about 7 months ago, then i got a call from someone at heritage with a english accent that said that i was no longer considered a professional player and raised up my limits. so i guess i have to them credit for that. although i feel like the reason that they originally limited me was completely arbitrary. because i have never really been a winner their or bet more 400 at a time.
    At least with these USA facing operators they seem to be a little more old school about bookmaking and give the customer a good amount of time to show what kind of bettor they are and at least if they limit you then sometimes the limit is still $250 which for quite a good percentage of customers would be at least somewhat workable.

Compare that with European bookmakers where you can be limited in 5 bets and that's not limited to $250, that's being limited going from being able to bet £5000 one day and then being able to bet 10p the next day.

So the style of the bookmaking operations and the traders within these USA bookmakers seems to be a lot more professional and fair compared to their European counterparts, the majority of which shouldn't be allowed to call themselves "bookmakers".

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Well glad they are sending you all your money.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Also using a book that has a 250 max bet, that is a great win... Very impressive..

Foosball Champ

sometimes you get lucky

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

cool story brah

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

You won't have any problem getting paid. I've had a lot more than $5800 in my account in the past and never had an issue or slowpay. They don't shy away from the fact that they're a recreational book (which is a good thing from a risk management standpoint), so if they didn't want your action be happy you won some cash and move on.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

As long as they pay you. It should not be a problem. So Far, I haven't heard of people not getting paid at Americas Bookie and I have withdrawn from them successfully in the past.

gochiefs913
    anxious for NFL!!
    gochiefs913's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I thought America's bookie was a good book, and if they're paying that's the most important thing right?

and well like some are saying here I heard Heritage doesn't close accounts, but lowers limits to the point where it's not worth it to bet with them. If I was the OP, I'd just be happy I was getting my money. I've never hit a streak to where I was needing 10k payouts, if only...

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by gochiefs913 View Post
    I thought America's bookie was a good book, and if they're paying that's the most important thing right?
    Good point. AB boots winners but they pay them

Foosball Champ

i did get paid by today by courier and m. g. less $80 in fees and they confiscated my bet points worth $50

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

i did get paid by today by courier and m. g. less $80 in fees and they confiscated my bet points worth $50
    they closed my account out of nowhere and stole the 1900+ in freeplays I had

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Did they pay you the cash balance in your account? Was there still rollover left?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

WOw did u file a complaint with SBR top brass?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Did they pay you the cash balance in your account? Was there still rollover left?
    they paid cash balance

I had completed rollover several times over, I had not requested a withdrawal in a while before being booted.
    Last edited by yisman; 08-14-16 at 05:59 PM.

HedgeHog

they paid cash balance

I had completed rollover several times over, I had not requested a withdrawal in a while before being booted.
    IMO you're owed the cash value of your $1900FP, roughly $1300. Wonder how SBR sees this unusual case.