tnewo
    tnewo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    New site will never work on tuesday, stop dreaming ! After 11 days have you seen significant improvement?? I haven't. I would even say it is worth now. Thousands of euros are lacking in my balance. Some days ago money was lacking too, but that money appeared in pending bets (some bets that had already been settled yet), but now money is lacking and no pending bet appears... Worth as i said. To me, don't expect to use Pinnacle or recover your money this week, i'm convinced it won't work on sunday...
    it would be grat the will fix for tomorrow, i am sceptical.
    well, iīll wait.
    If they do their job iīll withdrawall my money, if the donīt fix their mess , just is another proof thet are treating us like fools.

4c3
    4c3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Actually the new site already work. Even my balance is right, but if i want to bet, my acc is suspended.

2 weeks are unacceptable even if it works tomorrow. To rate Pin A+ seems a bit unfair to the other bookies which never mess their customers up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tnewo

4c3

They said "Mon or Tues" so actually it could be fix today too! If you think about how much time is already past you could absolutely demand to get it fixed today and still being angry!

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Quote Originally Posted by 4c3 View Post
    Actually the new site already work. Even my balance is right, but if i want to bet, my acc is suspended.

2 weeks are unacceptable even if it works tomorrow. To rate Pin A+ seems a bit unfair to the other bookies which never mess their customers up.
    Sorry but no, one can't say that the new site works at the moment. Your balance may be right at the moment but it remains uncorrect for most of customers. My balance too was right some days ago, and now several thousands of euros are lacking...

4c3

I feel like they just dont want to spent much recources for this issue. Of course there are many thousands ac accounts, but even manual they could fix the most if not all of them in 2 weeks. So what are the excuses for 2 weeks fatal issues? Account balance wrong? Not our fail, we dont work there. So, hurry up pin!

tristan
    Update your status

What i fear the most is Pinny soon tells us it's ok, issues are fixed and balances are ok, whereas in reality there will be many balance errors... I hope i'm wrong but i fell we'll have to fight and complain to proove what the amount of our balance is...

tnewo

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    What i fear the most is Pinny soon tells us it's ok, issues are fixed and balances are ok, whereas in reality there will be many balance errors... I hope i'm wrong but i fell we'll have to fight and complain to proove what the amount of our balance is...
    in that case, no doubt they will be reported to the authorities of a lot of countrys where they are right now not paying taxes ( agents are for that, also to aviod to have a legal licence).
    I already talk to a lawyer, he said me that he canīt promise i recover my money( he was sincer about this) but he assures me pinnacle and agents will get punished by internal revenue services ( thet have not pay taxes for years) and fined by gambling comissions ( they get costumers from europe without mandatory licence (thatīs why agents exist).
    As i said,, internal revenue services of europen countrys are not cuaracao courts.
    So i wait theyīll fix it, iīm very calm, but i dónīt like to be trated as a fool.

cash5000
    cash5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I think Pinnacle's rating will not be lowered because it's only treated as minor error and no one's going to bite giant's hand for this

tnewo

Quote Originally Posted by cash5000 View Post
    I think Pinnacle's rating will not be lowered because it's only treated as minor error and no one's going to bite giant's hand for this
    the question we all know itīs not a minor error, but a apalling negligence

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Well today my balance is showing correctly, I think I will wait until the later part of the week before I start betting just to be sure they have finally ironed out all their issues.

jigger11
    jigger11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

my balance is correct but you still can't withdraw the same old b/s answers that's the website isn't stable how much longer do the expect us to put up with this!

andrew023
    andrew023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Shouldn't it be fixed by now?

Zyk37
    Zyk37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

It's fixed. AC made me a new account. They told me I can bet now.

cocojobo
    cocojobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Quote Originally Posted by Zyk37 View Post
    Currently betting or not is meaningless because we cannot withdraw our money. I am waiting them to fix withdrawing issue, not betting anymore. My balance is currently right but still cannot withdraw. Nearly it become 2 weeks since we cannot withdraw.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

I don't believe this unless you are a new customer that wasn't effected by the issue. What happened to the funds in your old account?

4c3

"
    Our site is performing some essential maintenance work from 26/07/2016 13:00 to 26/07/2016 15:00 (GMT+8) and it will not be available during this time.
    We will be back shortly! We apologize for the inconvenience.
    "

Are you really sure you are able to bet? Everybody need to get a new acc?

Zyk37

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    I don't believe this unless you are a new customer that wasn't effected by the issue. What happened to the funds in your old account?
    Believe what you want. They create a new account and they transfered my money on it. My balance is correct. Contact AC.

jigger11

can you withdraw? no point in betting if you can't access the funds

cash5000
    cash5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

just asked them to withdraw, same old crap

Zyk37

They told me that about withdrawal :

"Good Day!

Yes you may since you are already verified.
    But as of the moment we cannot do any transaction involving Pinnacle/Pinbet88 since the website is still down.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you."

tristan
    Update your status

They told me that about withdrawal :

"Good Day!

Yes you may since you are already verified.
    But as of the moment we cannot do any transaction involving Pinnacle/Pinbet88 since the website is still down.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you."
    I don't understand ?? on one hand they creat you a new account you can use to place bets, so that means website works and you can place bets now. But when asking for withdrawal website doesn't work any more, it's down??

Zyk37

It's because there is an update...

tnewo

they are playing games with us,
    first scenario -they pinnacle and asiaconent88 both donīt want us to make withdrawal to keep us as costumers and avoid we go to other bookmakers while they fix their mess.
    Second posibilty- they are (both pinnacle and asiaconect 88) so inncompetent that can fix this in a normal frame time and itīs true itīs impossible to make a withdrwal.

whether the first posibilty itīs true, or itīs the second one, they are no reliable anymore, at least for me
    Last edited by tnewo; 07-26-16 at 04:43 AM. Reason: bad english

Zyk37

Stop saying stupid things : I can bet, the problem is fixed. Just contact AC.

tnewo

Right now you can bet, but not make a withdrawal, i ask for a withdrawal one hour ago, and they said to me they canīt refund my money.
    And the issue for me is get my money back, don bet in that PinnacleSports site

tnewo

Quote Originally Posted by tnewo View Post
    Right now you can bet, but not make a withdrawal, i ask for a withdrawal one hour ago, and they said to me they canīt refund my money.
    "We regret that we are still unable to process any transaction with Pinnacle as they are still fixing some technical issues on their end. Rest assured that we are in constant communication with them and we are working round the clock to resolve this matter.

Thank you and Have a nice day.
    If you need any further concern, feel free to contact us anytime."

tnewo

so what i have said itīs true, not stupid

tnewo

so what i have said itīs true, not stupid

Zyk37

Your account is not verified, that's why you can't.

tnewo

Verified? they have all my documents, my account itīs verifeid, mi id is verified

Zyk37

Ask them. I'm not AC.

jigger11

I understand ac88 are checking all balances tally then they will be set up a new account for you - so you still can't withdraw

cocojobo
    cocojobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

If you read post, you can see here tons of people cannot withdraw money from Pinnacle accounts under AsianConnect for 2 weeks. How can you say that his account is not verified. Please read topic completely then make your comments.

tnewo

Quote Originally Posted by jigger11 View Post
    I understand ac88 are checking all balances tally then they will be set up a new account for you - so you still can't withdraw
    my balance itīs right, what they said me is that thing about tuesday (today) itīs something that pinnacle said, not ac.

tnewo

my balance itīs right, what they said me is that thing about tuesday (today) itīs something that pinnacle said, not ac.
    any transaction itīs imposible right now, they allowed betting, not transfer funds

First ... 6789101112 Last