mets119218
    mets119218's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

Coin base

How long until they start asking where stuff is coming from? I have been going from heritage to blockchain first but done 3 straight days with withdraws all less then 1000. Didn't know if it was something like p2p where they ask things

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

You should keep under the radar and don't raise red flag.

Also, there are other online places that you could sell your Bitcoins. One of the popular ones is localbitcoins.com, you could sell your Bitcoins via all kinds of methods(paypal, cash deposit, west er uni, mone gra,...), but always only trade with good traders with a lot of good ratings.

There are also other exchanges for U.S players, one of them is Kraken. So, there are more places, not just Coinbase, and Circle is also one of them. For me, Coinbase and Circle are the most convenient for U.S players, but they could ban you quickly if they suspect you of gambling.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

I run my coins through Poloniex, BitStamp and BTC-e. All exchanges will work.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by mets119218 View Post
    How long until they start asking where stuff is coming from? I have been going from heritage to blockchain first but done 3 straight days with withdraws all less then 1000. Didn't know if it was something like p2p where they ask things
    Localbitcoin.com

Has anyone got any question asked about where the money comes from in localbitcoin ?

I havent and i doubt anyone has, and if u do you just change to another trader.