mets119218
    mets119218's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

My first Bitcoin experience today

First let me say thanks to sbr for the videos. Next reading all of raiders and others stuff has been a huge help. You should give him pro membership for helping. I decided to join so I could post my experience today. So yesterday I tried to do my weekly withdraw from heritage via p2p. I was told I was now blacklisted and only options were the slow way with Canadian currency or bit coin. I have been very nervous about going this route but I am glad I did. I watch the videos and read all the posts. I first open air bitz but glycera couldn't link my bank because they don't allow Florida where I live so I Got the coin ause app and link my bank which was very easy. I then took raiders advice and got the block chain app also. So I finally took the plunge and wanted to thank heritage for walking me through it. It took me a while to figure out where my address was.
    Withdrew small amount today at 8am to blockchain. I got the confirmation email about 30 mins later and they did confirmation call around 2. I got confirmation from blockchain it was in my account by 4. I transferred it to coin which took about 20 mins and withdrew to my account it says it will be in my bank by Friday. This was really smooth and thanks again. Now I feel more comfortable doing a bigger amount and it was much cheaper then my old method with much bigger limits. Sometimes it takes a door to slam for a better one to open and I wouldn't of done it without the videos and great posts on here. One quick question does my blockchain address change when I go in tommroow to get address for another withdraw or does it stay the same and you just send it to same again?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

If your going strictly bitcoin check out nitrogen. Withdrawls take like 2 minutes and you can withdraw 24/7 7 days a week.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by mets119218 View Post
    One quick question does my blockchain address change when I go in tommroow to get address for another withdraw or does it stay the same and you just send it to same again?
    Depends on your account settings. But even if you generate a new address, the old address will also still work.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Glad to see another believer!

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    If your going strictly bitcoin check out nitrogen. Withdrawls take like 2 minutes and you can withdraw 24/7 7 days a week.
    or cloudbet, i have been paid the last 5 withdraws within 2 minutes, and you get a 100 % bonus, upto 5 bitcoin (ca 2250 dollar) and u can withdraw before your bonus has finished

themike78

Does cloudbet have poker? I use nitogen mainly for poker. I love it I can deposit bitcoin make some money in poker room and cashout 2 hours later
    I don't think any poker rooms let you do that. Usually have to wait at least a day.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Does cloudbet have poker? I use nitogen mainly for poker. I love it I can deposit bitcoin make some money in poker room and cashout 2 hours later
    I don't think any poker rooms let you do that. Usually have to wait at least a day.
    Cloudbet doesn't have a poker room. Nitrogen and Betcoinsports have poker rooms.

mets119218

Paranoid question
    I did another withdrawal that they say was sent already but it could take 24 hours to receive. Since I am still feeling this out if I put in a wrong address or if there was a problem would they get notified or would just 800 dollars disappear without any chance of getting it back?

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by mets119218 View Post
    Paranoid question
    I did another withdrawal that they say was sent already but it could take 24 hours to receive. Since I am still feeling this out if I put in a wrong address or if there was a problem would they get notified or would just 800 dollars disappear without any chance of getting it back?
    Good question I wondered that also. It's not like you can call the bitcoin number because apparently nobody runs it. I do know if you enter your address wrong by a few numbers or something it won't go through and the odds of you entering someone else's address because of that is like 1 in a billion or something.

mets119218

That's good to know. Hopefully nothing is wrong with it but I guess I have to wait up to 24 hours to see

themike78

Yeah I don't get why Heritage and all the big books take so long for bitcoin withraws. Like I said Nitrogen you can cash out 10 times a day and always no more than 5 minutes.

mets119218

I just received it. Heritage said there was a little delay today that's cool I really love it

mets119218

Just did my 3rd day of heritage withdraws and just got this one 2 hours after doing it.. Pretty awesome thanks again for helping me with.
    I got 1800 in 3 days where with p2p it would of taking me forever

themike78

Good to hear your winning. Yeah p2p pretty much dead. The limits are so low now plus they ban you like they did with me. They even banned my fake names. Bitcoin the way to go now. Just hope it lasts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is almost like cash betting at some books

Pretty cool