Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Bitcoin Question...

If i never deposited with BTC, can i set up a wallet and withdraw and receive BTC?

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Homey View Post
    If i never deposited with BTC, can i set up a wallet and withdraw and receive BTC?
    Depends on the book.

Different books have different policies on bitcoin payouts. 5dimes/bookmaker allow you to withdraw with bitcoin but only a certain amount per week while if you deposit with bitcoin, there are no limits. Other sites out there that don't allow you to withdraw bitcoin at all unless you deposited that way. So it really depends where you're playing.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Only at the biggest places and often not with them. The games start getting played when it comes time to withdraw. They aren't going to let you avoid that $50 fee that easily.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Yes at 5Dimes.

$5,000 per week allowed for those who did not deposit with Bitcoin.

5Dimes has been very reliable and quick the past few months with Bitcoin payouts...highly recommended!

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

This is probably a stupid question but should I use fake info such as a fake email when creating a wallet at blockchain?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    This is probably a stupid question but should I use fake info such as a fake email when creating a wallet at blockchain?
    Not fake but set up a new email with an address that does not make it obvious it is you, and use that email exclusively for blockchain only.

Broke Homey

I watched the webinars, the only thing i am confused about some is this blockchain thing. Is that like a filter between the book and my wallet or a filter from my wallet to my bank account?

Ringo

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not fake but set up a new email with an address that does not make it obvious it is you, and use that email exclusively for blockchain only.
    Like just for one particular blockchain wallet or could I use same email for all blockchain wallets?

LT Profits

I watched the webinars, the only thing i am confused about some is this blockchain thing. Is that like a filter between the book and my wallet or a filter from my wallet to my bank account?
    Between wallet and book. Stream is Bank > Coinbase/Circle > Blockchain > Book and reverse for withdrawals

Personally I started using non-USA based exchange as added go-between and actually sold all my bitcoin and then re-bought (to either profit or break close to even) in an attempt to get my name disassociated with the bitcoins.

LT Profits

Like just for one particular blockchain wallet or could I use same email for all blockchain wallets?
    You are only asked for email once, so would be for all blockchain addresses.

Ringo

You are only asked for email once, so would be for all blockchain addresses.
    Na not the addresses, the wallets. Heres my idea. I plan to create a new middle wallet after every transaction. Like completely ditch the old one and create a new one to make it look like I'm really sending to a different person every time. I recently heard of people getting banned even when using middle wallets so I was thinking maybe those people got banned because they were using the same middle wallet every time? So I just wanted to know if I could keep using the same email or should I make a new one every time?

Broke Homey

Between wallet and book. Stream is Bank > Coinbase/Circle > Blockchain > Book and reverse for withdrawals

Personally I started using non-USA based exchange as added go-between and actually sold all my bitcoin and then re-bought (to either profit or break close to even) in an attempt to get my name disassociated with the bitcoins.
    Ok, so is the blockchain a filter or like a wash from the book, so my bank just see's deposit/withdrawal to/from Coinbase LT?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Na not the addresses, the wallets. Heres my idea. I plan to create a new middle wallet after every transaction. Like completely ditch the old one and create a new one to make it look like I'm really sending to a different person every time. I recently heard of people getting banned even when using middle wallets so I was thinking maybe those people got banned because they were using the same middle wallet every time? So I just wanted to know if I could keep using the same email or should I make a new one every time?
    With Gmail you can make unlimited extra addresses to go to the same inbox.

you@gmail.com
    you+1@gmail.com
    you+2@gmail.com
    you+999@gmail.com

LT Profits

Ok, so is the blockchain a filter or like a wash from the book, so my bank just see's deposit/withdrawal to/from Coinbase LT?
    Yes, and Coinbase is legal and based in USA.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15371

edit

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    edit
    OK I'm paranoid.

LT Profits

OK I'm paranoid.
    Looks like you edited post I was replying to.

raiders72001

No one can see your email address at blockchain.info so you don't have to worry about it.

If a wallet doesn't use a different bitcoin address with each transaction, change the blockchain.info wallet address with every transaction. Your wallet will accept the old addresses but no one will know that they are the same wallet.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-08-16 at 01:52 PM.

raiders72001

OK I'm paranoid.
    ya, but I didn't mean it as a reply to you. I meant it to Ringo since he originally asked.

Broke Homey

Yes, and Coinbase is legal and based in USA.
    Ok, this is making sense now.....Do i have to use my Bank acct or can i link like a Reload debit card to coin base to stay even more anonymous? Or i can set up a separate acct just for BTC i guess.

LT Profits

Ok, this is making sense now.....Do i have to use my Bank acct or can i link like a Reload debit card to coin base to stay even more anonymous? Or i can set up a separate acct just for BTC i guess.
    Has to be a bank account at first so you will never be anonymous at Coinbase

Broke Homey

Has to be a bank account at first so you will never be anonymous at Coinbase
    Figured, ok cool! TY

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

what are some of the non-usa based exchanges? isnt blockchain an exchange?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    Bitstamp and Kraken to name two, but there are others. Blockchain is a wallet.

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    QuadrigaCX good for Canadians. They're trading etherium along with btc both USD and CAD.

I go QuadCX to wallet to book.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    No one can see your email address at blockchain.info so you don't have to worry about it.

If a wallet doesn't use a different bitcoin address with each transaction, change the blockchain.info wallet address with every transaction. Your wallet will accept the old addresses but no one will know that they are the same wallet.
    very important point this