Smartie
    Smartie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

1xbet Problems with withdrawel

Hello. Please excuse my bad English. I have big problems with 1xbet. I lost first about 7000 Euro. Now I had a little luck and have an account balance of 4913 euros. I want to make a withdraw, but 1xbet refuses. They wanted a full scan of my passport. I sent. They wanted a scan of the credit card. I sent. They wanted a scan of the transfers via Giropay. I sent. They wanted a scan of the transfers via Sofort. I sent. Then came the message: "our data is under verification now. You will receive the answer in the nearest time.." But I got no response posive. I have already asked three times. They sent only still the same messages: "We are waiting for the answer from the payment system operator Concerning your transactions. Unfortunately we can not affect the time did is Necessary for processing your request Please, wait for the official answer Concerning the case... ".
    I'm desperate. Can you help me somehow? Thank you very much!
    Best Regards

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

How long have you been waiting for their answer?

Smartie

11 days

Smartie

Since 1 Week They write only standard phrases "Wait for answer"...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

That's not too unusual for KYC so hopefully it's normal processing time and you will be approved soon.

I see you have submitted a complaint form so an agent will contact you soon.

Smartie

Thank You!
    At Bet365 it took only 2 days.
    What do You think is the longest time, that I must calculate?