Canyoubelieveit
    Canyoubelieveit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

1xbet - again

Hello,

I am posting this here as apparently my emails and complaints get not rerouted to SBR properly.
    This is my 2nd complain regarding 1xbet during the last 7 months, the first one got successfully resolved by SBR.

My current issue is similar to the newest complains listed towards 1xbet - they just voided a winning hockey bet of mine with absolutely valid odds (8.3 for period winner 1.5min before the end of the period).
    Now, I am a recreational player, I never claimed of being a winning player and so throughout the last months as 1xbet customer I have lost thousands of USD. I bet on pretty much everything, its just a hobby to me and I do not expect anything back in long term. In this case though, I placed 100 on 8.3 during a lucky streak of mine (you know it, when everything just runs in) and - the bet won. When I tried to withdraw before losing everything the withdrawal was declined. Couple of bets later I now found my account to be with minus value. I asked the support what the issue is and they told me that they voided the bet because the odds werent set right. Now, 8.3 for the outsider to win a period 1:30 before its end is nothing unusual, which I explained them by posting them screenshots of same/similar odds from their current live hockey console. So then they came back to me and said the outcome was known. I dont have a clue how the outcome could have been known when I lost before and after this thousands of usd in 1xbet, it seems I am very good in predicting the wrong outcome. I am asking SBR to assist here, I know its a Russian book and that they dont keep themselves obliged to any industry standards, but just voiding winning bets is nasty as penetrate. Especially when I am not some person who will win from them longterm, just when I sometimes win it would be nice to actually get the money withdrawn.

Thanks for reading

Canyoubelieveit
    Canyoubelieveit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

To add, after discussions they set my account value from negative back to 0. This, because they know I am losing money on their website but obv even I wouldnt deposit when my account value is negative.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

why you play there?

Worst book in world