phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Reputable books with withdrawals??

Hi. new to this forum.
    could use some sage advice.
    i currently use theGreek. i am building my acct up there so have not yet made a withdrawal, but that test is coming soon as i want to move over to a book that offers better juice AND similar live-in-play wagering. so.....when it comes to the issue of taking any money out - either some portion or all of it - which books stand out as the most reputable?? (ie. no complaints) already i feel wary of 5d, pinnacle, and a couple others listed as A+ An explanation to your advice would be helpful to weeding out the anticipated shills

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I doubt you will find a complaint about Greek not paying anywhere ever.

But if you are suspicious of books like them and Pinny I think you are likely to be unhappy and suspicious at any online book.

Offline gambling might suit you better.

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

thanks. i plan to spread my exposure by investing in a few unaffiliated books. if theGreek pays, they will remain one of them. but i know very little about other books with a SOLID reputation for payouts. so that's my question. if there aren't any online books with a solid reputation there isn't much point in anyone getting involved. i'm hoping that isnt the case

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I think Greek are one of the best and fairest out there.

Pinnacle are fair but ruthless. In cases where they may not agree with you they will often choose to capitulate and let you have your way if you also agree to them shutting your account down so they don't have to deal with your arguing any more.

The UK licensed bookies are obviously fairly good but in reality their rules make them a bit hit n miss as to whether you will have to jump hoops first sometimes.

Bookmaker and BetDSI are very solid and probbaly worth a look for your live betting too. Check that the deposit/withdraw options first as they are a little more limited than Euro books.