nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Matchbook

Does anyone know if matchbook cares about winning players... i thought they didnt but then i hear tgen may because they are seeding the market?

Anyone actual know?

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Their bussines like bussines Asian Sportbooks. They move thier lines follow a SBObet

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    Does anyone know if matchbook cares about winning players... i thought they didnt but then i hear tgen may because they are seeding the market?

Anyone actual know?
    Don't think so.

Seen a few people pinged for courtsiding and either asked to stop or have their accounts closed but don't think winning alone is a sin there.

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

courtsiding? has anyone gotten their account shutdown for winning?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

markets are seeded but your safe there

big time operation actually

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Matchbook doesn't even have college basketball !!!!! :} Back in the USA days they had every game ? Anyone know what happened ? Seems like same guy/guys are seeding market over there. I love it when there are tons of bets up and than all of a sudden boxes are blank.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    Matchbook doesn't even have college basketball !!!!! :} Back in the USA days they had every game ? Anyone know what happened ? Seems like same guy/guys are seeding market over there. I love it when there are tons of bets up and than all of a sudden boxes are blank.
    well they're not supposed to have US customers and I don't really think US college sports are of much interest to punters outside of the US

qwaszx123
    qwaszx123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Matchbook closed my account for winning.

Made my life really difficult with 2% withdrawal fees with no notice, no reply to emails and eventually closed my account. One of their customer service staff verbally threatened me on the phone and said, "There was nothing I could do about it", when I rang to question why they took 2% off with no notice.

Very shady company.

Visarion
    [Too Long]
    Visarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    However they added recently horse racing, hope in the nearest futue they will add more leagues and games

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by qwaszx123 View Post
    Matchbook closed my account for winning.

Made my life really difficult with 2% withdrawal fees with no notice, no reply to emails and eventually closed my account. One of their customer service staff verbally threatened me on the phone and said, "There was nothing I could do about it", when I rang to question why they took 2% off with no notice.

Very shady company.
    Are you sure that is the full story? I've heard of similar stories from friends but each time I think they were asking for it..

What were your deposits amounts? How many times did you turnover your deposit?