aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

It's very frustrating especially when there's all this other crap going on at other highly recommended SBR books. It just makes you wonder who to believe. Like I said from the very beginning don't let forums make decisions for you, do research and come to your own conclusions

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    1VICE pays what SBR does is some shady shit. Griffin has worked things out in going with a new platform and SBR downgrades them???

SBR you upgrade BetIslands to a high rating and steal people's money (Bill Doizer) but people are supposed to belive your stupid. a s s.

And all these people talking crap about Griffin when he decided to face issues like a real businessman and now people are pleased and happy because they're getting paid.

People like me who support 1vice get accused of not being real customers but guess what... 1Vice is here to stay, theyre paying people and SBR can go eat ....
    How long as you going to shill for this book? Even now? Don't you think that rating was a little high in retrospect? SBR obviously made a mistake. But it was not the downgrade.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

1VICE pays what SBR does is some shady shit. Griffin has worked things out in going with a new platform and SBR downgrades them???

SBR you upgrade BetIslands to a high rating and steal people's money (Bill Doizer) but people are supposed to belive your stupid. a s s.

And all these people talking crap about Griffin when he decided to face issues like a real businessman and now people are pleased and happy because they're getting paid.

People like me who support 1vice get accused of not being real customers but guess what... 1Vice is here to stay, theyre paying people and SBR can go eat ....
    I think sbr explained it very well. 1vice is dependent on rdg to make payments for them so 1vice can't be ranked higher than rdg who is graded D+. Totally logical and justified.

aortega521

But they SBR upgraded BetIslands to a high rating and LITERALLY STOLE people's money because SBR knew they had solid financial backing??? Then the roof caves in and SBR washes their hands of it.... But yet you guys hang on everything SBR SAYS

Buffalo Nickle

SBR screwed up on BetIslands and they screwed up on 1Vice for similar reasons. They at least allowed skeptics to voice their opinions about 1Vice and there was plenty of reason to stay away which were given on every forum. But people like yourself could not resist that 300% bonus and were lured in by the legitimacy that SBR allowed with obvious shills like yourself tooted the 1Vice horn.

SBR should not have this book even rated. It should take it down until this whole thing gets sorted out because it is not clear how the RDG funds are being used. If people get rolled over, this is not a book that can be legitimately rated above D- as a courtesy. It's an F book if they roll people over with Griff keeping a decent portion of the bailout funds for himself. I seriously do not know how SBR can call this place D+ right now. That is some serious benefit of the doubt with what we know is currently taking place.

aortega521

Negative BuffaloWings they are paying out players and 1vice is a stand up book. Any business faces different things but they have and continue to handle everything as they have said.

Let's stick with the facts:

1. All anyone wants is to get paid;

2. 1Vice pays

Buffalo Nickle

Yes, let's do. Let's hear from someone like downsouth that has been rolled over and stands to lose 50% of his balance while Griffin maintains ownership and everybody pretends bailout. When I see some legit posters say that the rollovers have been lifted, I will be willing to tip my hat to Griffin and RDG for doing the right thing. Too soon to say that yet.

And if SBR lets them get by with this rollover thing, it will be a scandal.

aortega521

BuffaloWildWings, let's also stick to the facts have you ever played at 1Vice? Because all you have on them is an opinion... in this world opinions don't matter.

Buffalo Nickle

BuffaloWildWings, let's also stick to the facts have you ever played at 1Vice? Because all you have on them is an opinion... in this world opinions don't matter.
    That's right. That's why I said 1Vice was bust when the NBA promo was announced and you and other and SBR said. I don't know what is going on but Griffin is way too smart to know this is not going to work. He HAS TO KNOW SOMETHING. HE HAS TO HAVE AN ANGLE. He didn't have any angle. He blew himself up.

Buffalo Nickle

You idiots just need to go crawl in a hole and wait to get your money and let this thing pass over. You only make things worse by coming in here and mouthing off when you have been wrong at every turn.

aortega521

BUFFALOWing

Have you played at 1Vice? Do you have an account with them? As far as your concerned your about as credible as the last BuffaloWing that I ate, crapped out, and flushed down the toilet.

Buffalo Nickle

BUFFALOWing

Have you played at 1Vice? Do you have an account with them? As far as your concerned your about as credible as the last BuffaloWing that I ate, crapped out, and flushed down the toilet.
    That's right, AOrtega, you are the only one with credibility here despite the fact that you are in love with 1Vice. I am terrified of even talking to Griffin on the phone for fear that I might fall head over heels in love with the guy and give him all my money.

Let's stick to the facts. 1Vice has jointed RDG. Griffin maintain ownership. Griffin is rolling over big balances despite getting money to pay them off. RDG is going along with it.

Now explain to us all how Griffin is paying when he pays out half the balances and maintains ownership and profits off the book?

aortega521

BuffaloWing have you ever played at 1Vice?

Buffalo Nickle

Now if you want to do some good work for 1Vice, why don't get the F on the phone and call Griffin and find out if he is doing rollovers or paying EVERYBODY out in full. If he says he is, you have some breaking news we would all be interested in.

aortega521

^^^^^^^^^^

Quit Avoiding the question I've asked 3 times and all I get is runaround

aortega521

Have you ever played at 1Vice sir or mam?

Buffalo Nickle

I don't have any money at 1Vice.
    Points Awarded:

aortega521 gave Buffalo Nickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aortega521

Then what is your fixation on them, if your are not a current player or prospective player move along sir or mam you thrive on drama

Buffalo Nickle

Because this is more interesting than a Michael Lewis best seller and is some great reading. I am interested to see how it all works out. And pretty much the only reason I have posted is because love fools like you keep trying to prove me wrong and keep getting humiliated.

aortega521

Negative BuffaloDung lol I worry about myself, I post from 1st hand experience. Anyone who has skin in the game (aka dollars and cents) has a right to speak on issues.

Those who are know known drama seekers, drama queens, attention whores, who have no skin in the game (Other than a Nickle lol) should be treated like a 4th hand news outlet like the National Enquirer

aortega521

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo nickle View Post
    i don't have any money at 1vice.
    this is all that matters

Buffalo Nickle

Negative BuffaloDung lol I worry about myself, I post from 1st hand experience. Anyone who has skin in the game (aka dollars and cents) has a right to speak on issues.

Those who are know known drama seekers, drama queens, attention whores, who have no skin in the game (Other than a Nickle lol) should be treated like a 4th hand news outlet like the National Enquirer
    If all anybody but 1Vice account holders ever commenting on 1Vice, there would be nothing but sheep like yourself leading people to slaughter. You have not been right yet but I have to admit you are due.

aortega521

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    You sir have nothing to be right or wrong about cause guess what ^^^^^^^

Buffalo Nickle

You sir have nothing to be right or wrong about cause guess what ^^^^^^^
    Wrong. AS you know I have not been wrong yet. And I have asked you to let me know before when I get something wrong. I still want you to do that. Let me know AOrtega. Because I am starting to get pretty damn cocky.

aortega521

Wrong. AS you know I have not been wrong yet. And I have asked you to let me know before when I get something wrong. I still want you to do that. Let me know AOrtega. Because I am starting to get pretty damn cocky.
    And I'm sure that just like you BuffaloDung, the National Enquirer has to be cocky to print the type of news that they do because guess what

aortega521

^^^

Buffalo Nickle

You are trying to hard AOretega. Take your own advice and get on the phone and call up 1Vice and let everyone know that the rollovers have been lifted and then these 1Vice threads you hate so will go away and people will just wait to get their money.

aortega521

Why don't you get on the phone sir? Oh wait you can't because when they ask for your account number and password all you'll be able to say is ^^^

Buffalo Nickle

Why don't you get on the phone sir? Oh wait you can't because when they ask for your account number and password all you'll be able to say is ^^^
    It's time to shit or get off the pot, AOrtega. Give us some breaking news or quit whining. Or explain to us how Griffin is paying everybody out? People are watching this book like a hawk now to see what happens. They aren't cutting anybody any slack. Not 1Vice. not RDG or SBR.

aortega521

You sir or mam have some serious time on your hands because for the 1st time you have admitted and quoted on SBR that you have never had money at 1Vice that is the only breaking news of the day... as far as everything else is concerned people are getting paid.

Buffalo Nickle

You sir or mam have some serious time on your hands because for the 1st time you have admitted and quoted on SBR that you have never had money at 1Vice that is the only breaking news of the day... as far as everything else is concerned people are getting paid.
    Yes, I do. I have all day to kill 365, 24-7.

aortega521

But as a CourtesySwipe to you take a look at this ^^^^^^. Hope everyone else takes a look at it. All i have to ask is

1. Why is it of any concern to you what's going at 1Vice when you have 0 dollars invested?

2. You don't even know who these posters are that have money in 1vice are;

3. The way you talk there must be something in it for you

Buffalo Nickle

There is. I predicted 1Vice was bust and then went bust. Now I am watching the aftermath to see if things go the way I think.

There are posters other places that have provided the text of the emails they received about rollovers. They have a lot better reputation than you do. I'd go on some other forums if you want to put the fires out. People are too afraid to post here for fear of retribution.

aortega521

Yes, I do. I have all day to kill 365, 24-7.

AND now you admit that you a lifetime of time on your hands you sir are now what's considered a LOSER. Thanks for making my lunch break interesting. Gotta get back to work later BuffaloDung

Buffalo Nickle

AND now you admit that you a lifetime of time on your hands you sir are now what's considered a LOSER. Thanks for making my lunch break interesting. Gotta get back to work later BuffaloDung
    Why do you think I have so much time on my hands? I can afford it. I can afford it because I do my research and I don't invest in stuff that goes kablooey.

First 123456 Last