MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

FanDuel Review: I recommend them.

Of course going in, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I've been around the block and have bet on many sites, just not on fantasy sports before.

Almost immediately, I noticed how efficient the system was. Each player costs a certain price, and you put a team together within the budget given. Enter $1, $5 or even $100 leagues, and so on. I've made some stupid picks and gotten creamed pretty badly(I entered multiple contests with Case Keenum and lost each one), but the result always feels fair.

Withdrawal was much easier than with other bookies. With this one, FanDuel already makes their money from players entering contests/leagues, so I guess they don't feel pressured to stall, etcetera. I withdrew from FanDuel into my paypal and it was complete within a day.

So... Check it out. But if you do, use the referral link cause "why not". I love money. (and to be perfectly honest am going through tough financial times)
    Last edited by Optional; 01-18-16 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Removed affiliate link

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Nice try posting your affiliate link there, Scooter. I'm sure no one here has ever played at FanDuel, but now will jump at the chance with that strong recommendation from you.....

Amateur hour at SBR again, I see..........