luli999
    luli999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Superlenny closed my Account and didn`t Pay-Out!!!

Hello,

i have bad experience with the Bookmaker Superlenny. I thought, it`s a serious Site, so i deposit and play some Sportsbets and win. One day, i try to Log-in but couldnīt, because it shows me a Error Message: Your Account is suspened, contact the Support. I ask myself, why? And without any Information (E-Mail). Nevermind.

So i contact the support and they want some Documents. No problem. I send it, ID Scan and a Utility Bill.
    After that, i got a answer: "A screenshot of your Deposit". Oki, i send it too. After some days, nothing changed.
    I contact the support again, and now they want to CALL me. i accept it too, i got the call.
    They ask me about my personal Details, what i like to bet and how i deposit. I answer everything and they said, Superlenny contact you again.

After 2 Days i got a reply, and they said, my Account is now verificated and i can WITHDRAWAL my winnings.
    So i try to Log-in, and what happened? Of course, the Account is still suspended. So same story. I send a E-Mail and got a bad answer, so Account is closed, because of the Phone verification!?!?!?!.
    They send me my Deposit (about 100€) and didnīt answer anymore on my E-Mails.

I wanna warn you all, please stay away from this Site!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Thanks for posting your experience Luli999.

How long had you been playing there and what was your account balance?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to the archives and search Lenny. This would tell you to stay away from ANY book which is associated with the name Lenny.