Bet365thieves
    Bet365thieves's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportingbet deserves its D rating

I made an account with SportingBet but hadn't deposited

They send me an e-mail offering me 50€ sign up bonus

After I deposit I saw no bonus in my account so I contacted the support team,

They said players from my country are not eligible for the offer

Now the adventure of withdrawing the money will start.

Sportingbet = scam shit bookmaker
    Stay away!

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not a reason to threat them as a scam=
    Will HIll didnt accept my country but there is many other choices.

raddle_snake
    raddle_snake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh really bad, haven't tried better not to try, they offer a bonus then you are not applicable for that haiyoo

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Do you live in Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia or Ukraine?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I have been a custumer of sportingbet for years never had any problem they a decent recreational book

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I have been a custumer of sportingbet for years never had any problem they a decent recreational book
    I have a soft spot for them too. Lots of unusual props. and markets that other books donīt offer.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Good props

Rec book

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a scam book.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    Not a scam book.
    Not a scam book but a useless book, also a mickey mouse book and a penny stock

moonbeam

Not a scam book.
    Correction:

They are a scam book.
    I remember they cancelled a 1500 Euro "live betting" winning wager for no reason AFTER the event has finished. That was 3 years ago. Thatīs exactly the definition of a scam book

Toit
    Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    Correction:

They are a scam book.
    I remember they cancelled a 1500 Euro "live betting" winning wager for no reason AFTER the event has finished. That was 3 years ago. Thatīs exactly the definition of a scam book
    That seems to happen quite often to you, moonbeam.
    I guess it's still profitable enough to try and beat the bookies at live betting if you're still at it three years later.

Sportingbet is useless if you know what your doing, limits you to pennies.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

UK books are afraid to pay out bonuses. They only seem to target UK players.

They really are an easy book to beat. Probably the easiest book I have ever played at.

The customer service monkeys in live chat have no idea what's going on. They refuse to let you talk to a manger if you have an issue.

I had major problems withdrawing with them but I got paid.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

I've deposited once with intention of getting a 1st deposit bonus there but it didn't show up. I'm no longer using sportingbet for many reasons but false marketing is one of them.

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same thing with me - I checked in live chat that I could get a bonus - no worries - but never came - asked why - said not eligible and that the CS rep made a mistake. Only for UK.
    Rolled over once and got out easy as. Not the worst thing that has ever happened to me!

Toit
    Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbetwin View Post

Same thing with me - I checked in live chat that I could get a bonus - no worries - but never came - asked why - said not eligible and that the CS rep made a mistake. Only for UK.
    Rolled over once and got out easy as. Not the worst thing that has ever happened to me!
    That's odd, was it some special promo?
    The terms and conditions state: This offer is not open to residents of the following countries (or countries formerly part of these): Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Portugal.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

i am from portugal and got a special bonus a few months ago, i realy trust this book but i am a 10dollars bettor.

Bet365thieves

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    Do you live in Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia or Ukraine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunder View Post
    I have a soft spot for them too. Lots of unusual props. and markets that other books donīt offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Good props Rec book
    Not a scam book.

Will see you when this bookmaker will send you a special e-mail to deposit for the bonus, then will say you're not eligible
    and when it will void big bets

hahaha anyway I made 320€ from my 200€ deposit and cashed out.

This shit bookmaker can keep its invisible bonus

Toit
    Trust me.

Congratulations on your winnings and thanks for wishing us all the best of luck with Sportingbet, but are you from Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia or Ukraine (or countries formerly part of these countries)?

Just to get that clear.

Dunder

Quote Originally Posted by Bet365thieves View Post
    Will see you when this bookmaker will send you a special e-mail to deposit for the bonus, then will say you're not eligible
    and when it will void big bets

hahaha anyway I made 320€ from my 200€ deposit and cashed out.

This shit bookmaker can keep its invisible bonus
    You have had a problem with them, we understand that.

Some of the others, including myself, have not. A forum is about exchanging views and information not just bitching about books which you happen to have had a problem with.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Dunder View Post
    You have had a problem with them, we understand that.

Some of the others, including myself, have not. A forum is about exchanging views and information not just bitching about books which you happen to have had a problem with.
    Dunder are you talking about sportingbet.com as opposed to sportingbet.com.au?

If you are talking about the .com site how are you still able to bet with them?

I bet a few games during the 4 nations and got my limits reduced to $80 on rugby league.

Then I bet an NFL game which resulted in the same situation.

sportsbetwin

That's odd, was it some special promo?
    The terms and conditions state: This offer is not open to residents of the following countries (or countries formerly part of these): Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Portugal.

Yes.

It was last year and it was some promo like you get a free bet each week for 4 weeks based on the average of 5 or more bets each week - up to about $40 each week. You had to make 5 wagers each week to remain eligible.

Unfortunately it was only for UK customers.

ararat2010
    ararat2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also registered there due to bonus - and was not eligible to rcv it, after that during 3 weeks they was sending me a "claim your bonus now" emails...

Bet365thieves

"!

Quote Originally Posted by ararat2010 View Post
    I also registered there due to bonus - and was not eligible to rcv it, after that during 3 weeks they was sending me a "claim your bonus now" emails...
    that's what they did with me,

y0 h0 , i from China

wtf matters where I'm from? THEY offered ME the bonus with mail invitation
    i sent them an e-mail asking if moneybookers deposits count for the bonus and they confirmed

they could have said, "you're not eligible!",
    blah blah, they know from the start they are offering bonuses to clients who will not get it .

Dunder

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Dunder are you talking about sportingbet.com as opposed to sportingbet.com.au?

If you are talking about the .com site how are you still able to bet with them?

I bet a few games during the 4 nations and got my limits reduced to $80 on rugby league.

Then I bet an NFL game which resulted in the same situation.
    They are what they are, Dr.Gonzo and that is a shamelessly recreational book. I like their unusual props. which allow me to set up small middles and polish middles on bets that I have made elsewhere.

They are by no means my favourite book, but as I say, I do have a soft spot for them as the do at least try to differentiate themselves from the dozens of other rec. books.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i am from portugal and got a special bonus a few months ago, i realy trust this book but i am a 10dollars bettor.
    they are for casual players only .

sportsbetwin

Not the best book - but to have them as a D is wrong. They are on the stock exchange and your money is safe there. I think they should be a B-.
    I think Sportingbet Australia is much better - not as quick to limit and some of their MLB ML's are unbeatable.

moonbeam

That seems to happen quite often to you, moonbeam.
    I guess it's still profitable enough to try and beat the bookies at live betting if you're still at it three years later.

Sportingbet is useless if you know what your doing, limits you to pennies.
    This really happens often to me Toit.

Itīs ok when books voids late bets or bad lines, but itīs unacceptable when books wait 60 minutes until after the event has finished and void winning bets after the event has finished. Thatīs what sportingbet do. So they deserves their D rating here at SBR.