benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

PINNACLE, do you know what technical service means ???

I'm fed up with these hundreds of deconnexions per day on Pinnacle !!! How possible is it that such a book offers such a bad technical service?? Even on the worst bookmakers that exist technical departments work better than Pinnacle's one ! Deconnexions and deconnexions again, every day, and they don't do anything to fix that issue ! I would even say that problem is worst and worst ! There's a day one should think of downgrading Pinnacle: ok they offer great odds and transactions are very quick with Pinnacle, but there always are technical issues on their website, and their live betting offers are among the poorest of the bookmakers (how many times did they announce a match available for live betting...and finally no live betting...). So, to sum up, wake up Pinnacle and stop these parmanents deconnexions !!!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I wish Pinny had better live betting, they're pretty bad with it, but I never have any of these disconnection issues you're talking about.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

They do have more site issues than most books. And why do they insist on logging you off after an hour. If I want to log off, I will press LOG OFF ffs drives me mad!

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2392

my pph logs me off after 10 minutes, so pinnacle's no traffic logoff is not a problem.

there are numerous ''stalls'' at the site, out of the blue, but they are generally rectified in a minute or two.

still can't think of a better site.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    I'm fed up with these hundreds of deconnexions per day on Pinnacle !!! How possible is it that such a book offers such a bad technical service?? Even on the worst bookmakers that exist technical departments work better than Pinnacle's one ! Deconnexions and deconnexions again, every day, and they don't do anything to fix that issue ! I would even say that problem is worst and worst ! There's a day one should think of downgrading Pinnacle: ok they offer great odds and transactions are very quick with Pinnacle, but there always are technical issues on their website, and their live betting offers are among the poorest of the bookmakers (how many times did they announce a match available for live betting...and finally no live betting...). So, to sum up, wake up Pinnacle and stop these parmanents deconnexions !!!
    Thanks for your feedback on Pinnacle Sports. What happens when you experience a disconnection - a log-out, white page, etc?

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Thanks for your feedback on Pinnacle Sports. What happens when you experience a disconnection - a log-out, white page, etc?
    exactl that

benji2501

yes that's it, log-out, white page with most often that message in the top left hand corner: "not found (error to origin)". But i doubt their technical dept can do something to fix it, the weakest technical dept i've ever experienced !

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

I get many "not found - error to login in" errors every week.

But since today they log you out after 30 minutes, which is going to drive me mad. 2 hours should be the MINIMUM, and I would prefer 12 hours please Pinnacle!

benji2501

Do you mean that's not technical issue and Pinnacle voluntary logs customers out after 30 minutes???

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

12/16/2015
    11:10 AM
    All wagering has been temporarily suspended. Sorry for the inconvenience.

benji2501

indeed, another one technical issue that unfortunately too often occurs, and that can make one lose much money (when one needs to place a bet shortly and suddenly discovers wagering is temporarely impossible!). PInnacle...as always...

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

now it is fixed (forced log out) but the error Messages (a white Page) isn`t fixed. Probem is existing for months
    Last edited by hinkel; 12-18-15 at 02:57 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are not a big operation any longer

Small work force also

Still an A+ book though

PassTheDutchie
    PassTheDutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are not a big operation any longer

Small work force also
    That is funny jj.

maybe define what you refer to when you talk about operation: staff, office locations, handle, etc?

same for small workforce, not sure what you think is small.
    Last edited by PassTheDutchie; 12-19-15 at 08:06 PM. Reason: exclamation mark changed for question mark

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
    That is funny jj.

maybe define what you refer to when you talk about operation: staff, office locations, handle, etc?

same for small workforce, not sure what you think is small.

They banned many countries so volume way down

Spreads not as tight either..when a $500 bet can move a pinny line you know the massive volume is just not there like it use to be

PassTheDutchie
    PassTheDutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They banned many countries so volume way down

Spreads not as tight either..when a $500 bet can move a pinny line you know the massive volume is just not there like it use to be
    Most countries they give up on, is not worth their trouble. Uk being the exception.

now ur talking mayor us sports, that is not where their growth is.

Also, if you know how their line movement system works, than you know the amount it self does not mean that much. It's the amount in relation to the max wager in relation to how your account is ranked.