suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

Heritage CS

Just wanted to say what good CS heritage has..... Just made a deposit and for some stupid ass reason I used the one from the West, I am sure u all get it. I somehow forgot that the other one was the one that was not blocking deposits. Anyway way when I checked and saw no deposit was pending I contacted CS and they told me it had been blocked. I got my deposit refunded, but Heritage gave me a no rollover $25 play just for the trouble . That was awesome considering it was mostly my fault......Great book

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by suckerbet View Post
    Just wanted to say what good CS heritage has..... Just made a deposit and for some stupid ass reason I used the one from the West, I am sure u all get it. I somehow forgot that the other one was the one that was not blocking deposits. Anyway way when I checked and saw no deposit was pending I contacted CS and they told me it had been blocked. I got my deposit refunded, but Heritage gave me a no rollover $25 play just for the trouble . That was awesome considering it was mostly my fault......Great book
    They gave you a $25 free play???

Same thing happened to me last week at Heritage and those fukkers wouldn't even reimburse me the $10 fees that I had to eat.

I somehow got blocked and had to go get a refund and use the other company.

They could have at least reimbursed me the fees for the time consuming tasks.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

amazing Cs everytime i talk with them its like so refreshing honestly

suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

Not sure why it was different, maybe talk with Patty at CS...... Also after raising a bit of hell I was able to get The West place to refund my fees along with the deposit amount.......

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Great shop!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Customer service top notch and friendly.

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

By far the best book for US customers.
    Patty/Ian/John all friendly/efficient/solid at what they do.
    Also great to have Heritage Insider here at SBR. He's never not resolved any issue I've had quickly and fairly.
    Cheers to Heritage

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Was able to get on with Heritage this year and very pleased with customer service.

Heritage earns it by merit and not bribe.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Jeez, you guys are making me want to deposit. Ok.....I will

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Heritage has been first class for a long time no doubt

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2199

Heritage has been the best in the business for many years. I've said this a long time ago.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Was able to get on with Heritage this year and very pleased with customer service.

Heritage earns it by merit and not bribe.
    They are very consistent and fast with deposits/po's. Other books... you have to wait and wait and wait for your funds to be processed. Heritage works fast.

Great programs too.

Cash back, -105 reduce.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I'll admit that Heritage is top 2 for sure. The only way I put 5Dimes ahead would be because of wagering options. Customer service us definitely superior.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Patty is the absolute best CS to deal with on live chat. She is helpful and makes sure the issue is resolved or the question answered.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

What about payouts though? Not to be Debbie Downer but their through the mail and back to your card payouts are below average for an "A" book. I'm waiting on three payouts currently from them and it's disappointing. All that being said - it's good to know ones money is safe.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Wow I find that heritage CS always sucks. They always are rude, take forever on deposits and have never given me a free play

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    What about payouts though? Not to be Debbie Downer but their through the mail and back to your card payouts are below average for an "A" book. I'm waiting on three payouts currently from them and it's disappointing. All that being said - it's good to know ones money is safe.
    Also to be fair since these things tend to live online for a long time - all my payouts are within the stated timeframe. My point is that the stated timeframe is lousy.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Wow I find that heritage CS always sucks. They always are rude, take forever on deposits and have never given me a free play
    Figures I'd find u talking Nonsense.....Heritage is and has been the Best Book since Pinnacle, and as far as the customer service A+....never been rude.....never taken longer than 1 day for a payout.....and are ALWAYS MORE THAN GENEROUS WITH free plays, not to mention the Christmas stuff Every Year...STOP talkin shit flip u moron.