kennygamble
    Update your status
    kennygamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

BetUS

Deposited 1000$ and took no bonus, 3 weeks ago, in my BetUS account that I had opened and used a few times 4 years ago. I got up around 10,000$ in a few days and wanted to cash out some of my profits. I was told about and requested their *********** option (takes 2-3 weeks to receive). I asked them if there was another option to request a payout and they told me about **/**. I requested a ** for 700$ the first week and received it in two days no problem. Seven days later i requested another ** for 700$ and a ** for 790$. The ** came through again with no problems but ** did not go through. I had called ** and was told the sender needed to call for the transaction. I then called BetUS and told them about the issue and was told that they would call me back to let me know more. I wanted til the next day and never got a call back so I proceeded to call them and was told that they are waiting for their processor to fix it and that they would call me back. I waited two more days this time and received no call so I called back again and was told they are trying to cancel it and resend it. I told them to cancel it and refund it into my account so I could use the ********* option because I had just received it. They told me that wouldnt be a problem at all. Now I called today and they tell me the ** is not canceled and that I should go to ** and pick it up. The transaction is still not available on the ** website, when I called them or when I went to a ** location to try and pick it up today. I was also told today that I would get a free play which they have not even put into my account and when I called to ask about it they had no clue what I was talking about. This is a joke.
    Last edited by Optional; 11-23-15 at 10:22 PM.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

BETUS sucks it was good about 10 years ago....why ppl play there is beyond me

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Agree they suck now,they try to make up excuses as they go along

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

I just started using Betus because they take credit card deposit. So deposited $200 and ran it up to $5000. Now i need to verify all these documents, license, credit card front and back just to withdraw. Hoping it goes through and I can get most of the money out. Now im worried. I should if went with Heritage... Kennygamble, what's the easiest route to get money out? Much appreciated.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

I do not deposit there after all the endless threads i read on here on people getting screwed over. The only time i did was a couple years ago when i think it was Isaac who worked at Justbet way back and never let me down started working there. He swore they were changing their ways and since he never lied to me before i trusted him and put in $400 or so . I ended up losing it and when i called like a week later to talk to Isaac he already after one week no longer worked there after telling me how great it was going to be there. Have not deposited since. They also killed my dog.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bds4206

kennygamble
    Update your status

I also deposited because of the credit card option. I have not tried the gift card route yet but they say you can withdrawal 3000$ per day for like 20$ a time but who knows how truthful that is.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

@kennygamble--it's tough to fully understand your post because apparently the methods of payment are not allowed to be said on this site (all I see are asterisks) but perhaps betus is telling the truth and there is a processor problem. You said you received two payments without an issue with one payment method, but the problem started with a different option. Maybe they could have the benefit of your doubt here.

HawkEye

So was it the M or the W that worked? Anyways I just called to make a payout and they made me re submit my documents... This cant be good. But the guy said if you do the prepaid card route yes you can withdraw $3000 at a time for like $30 or so. But the card takes like 3 weeks to arrive at your door. But he said after you get the card, everything is much more simple and only takes two business days to recieve a payout onto the card from here on out. Anyone else have experience with Betus payouts?

kennygamble
    Update your status

@deltgen I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt however they have told me numerous times they would call me back and never did. They also told me the money would of been back into my account on monday 11/23 and it is still not. They also promised me a free play of 25$ lol yesterday after I didnt get my money and it took two extra phone calls( one last night and one this morning) to get it even though they promised me it last night. I understand issues may happen, it is just the way they go about handling them and the way they are going back on what they have told me.

kennygamble
    Update your status

** worked for me it is ** that did not work

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    So was it the M or the W that worked? Anyways I just called to make a payout and they made me re submit my documents... This cant be good. But the guy said if you do the prepaid card route yes you can withdraw $3000 at a time for like $30 or so. But the card takes like 3 weeks to arrive at your door. But he said after you get the card, everything is much more simple and only takes two business days to recieve a payout onto the card from here on out. Anyone else have experience with Betus payouts?
    I think you are talking about the spleendot card i tried that years ago and after like 4 months the card stopped letting me take payments from the book .

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

try the payment method horse and carriage with them should arrive in 23 years

kennygamble
    Update your status

Update: They had called me back to to tell me************************************** ***************. Went to a new location and was told once again that the send needs to call. Three hours later I get a call from the Account manager say that the money will be back in my account by the end of the week. We will see how this works.
    Last edited by Optional; 11-24-15 at 11:57 PM. Reason: do not circumvent forum content filters

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

BetUS sucks. They have a reputation of slow paying

kennygamble
    Update your status

The money was put back into my account and with a 75$ free play. I am very pleased on how this issue as been taken care of. I will def continue to us BetUS.

HawkEye

Yeah. So i requested 800 & 700 ******* and got picked it up the next day. Pretty fast next. Now just waiting on the ********* arriving in a couple weeks.
    Last edited by Optional; 11-26-15 at 09:45 AM.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Rating: Super-sucked long ago as NASA ...........upgraded to just plain sucks now

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

How these guys are still in business is mindboggling.