xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

jazzbet/jazzsports positive review

i wanted to try these guys out so i deposited some money, won a little bit.

today i placed a 3-part if-win-or-tie bet and the first leg was tennessee 2h -8.5

they covered the spread but it showed up on my account as a loss therefore making my other 2 legs of the if-bet a no-action

however i called customer service and they fixed this issue within 5 minutes, no hassles whatsoever and graded all 3 legs as wins like they should have been

now this has happened to me before at other books and sometimes they will give me the runaround or sometimes take days to fix the mistake

i was pleased at the pleasantness of their customer service department, and getting the issue resolved in a timely fashion

thumbs up DPT Sports

i will update my review with the payout process once i meet my rollover and request a payout.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

they made a mistake and that gets them praise , who gives a **** that they corrected it after a call? , hope you collect,if you do,get ready to be raped with fees

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

The withdrawal fees scare me away from trying them out.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

You can lessen the fees by taking a check ($2k max, $70 fee) or transfer to a Cris family Book (free).