bicigen
    bicigen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mybet closed my account with 223 euro inside

Hello.
    I have a problem with this bookie and I was wondering if anybody has some advices.
    Here is my story
    I have opened an account with Mybet back in october and recieved an bonus of 50 euro.I have placed a few bets , champions league , bundesliga , and in 2 weeks I have finished the rollover and I've had 973 euro into my account.
    I have withdrawn 750 euro, after a few days , mails and documents I have recieved the money.And I have left 223 euro into my account.
    I didn't login into my account for 2 weeks and when I tried to login I saw that my account was closed.
    When i asked why my account was closed they told me that they have found that it's linked to other accounts. When I asked for any kind of detailed explanation I wasn't given anything concrete.
    So the account remained closed with my 223 euro inside.
    I have seen that they are regulated by LGA but I did not yet write to them.
    For the last few weeks I have left this matter unresolved and now I was wondering what should I do next.

frauhanna
    frauhanna's Avatar Become A Pro!

They closed your account without any reason?
    You should ask them again, On how they going to unlock your account.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

What exactly did they say when they said what you've summarised as "linked to other accounts"? - Did they say you were placing bets from the same IP address as other accounts? Did they say you were linked to fraudulent accounts (were you referred by someone? have they had their account closed?)?

Where do you place your bets? - Do you use an internet cafe, etc?
    Did someone refer you to Mybet, and have they had their account closed?
    Does anyone in your family also play there, and did more than one of you take the bonus?

You say you asked them why the account was closed. Did you ask them about the €223? You should find out about that first, then consider complaining to the LGA. Fill out the SBR complaint form if you haven't already. I've got no idea whether Mybet works with SBR, but I do note that they're not even rated here. Perhaps you've have more like with BMR, which has more Euro-facing books?

bicigen
    bicigen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have asked to explaine what exactly do they mean by "linked to other account" but they did not responde very clearly.they said something about bonus abusers.
    I do not think I have any problem with the IP.It's static and nobody else use it, and neighter any of my family has an account with this bookmaker.
    I have filled the complaint here, and I am witting for an response.Maybe there is an solution.
    I will go to BMR to.After that I will try the LGA.
    Thanks

ziigmund
    ziigmund's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bicigen View Post
    I have asked to explaine what exactly do they mean by "linked to other account" but they did not responde very clearly.they said something about bonus abusers.
    I do not think I have any problem with the IP.It's static and nobody else use it, and neighter any of my family has an account with this bookmaker.
    I have filled the complaint here, and I am witting for an response.Maybe there is an solution.
    I will go to BMR to.After that I will try the LGA.
    Thanks
    But your family(mother,father,brothers and sisters, grandparents) are registered in other bookmaker for bonus and promotions right ?