thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Betdsi a+ my azzzzzzzzz

This place is a joke. I cash out and then i see that i am eligible for one of their big bonuses. I go to live chat and ask them if I deposit am I still eligible for this bonus. They say yes. I said ok, so I send the money and tell them there is nowhere to put the bonus code THEN they say I am not eligible for the bonus for 30 days. The best part is that there was a problem with the transfer so I cancel it and got my money back. I said I thought this was a reputable book not a shady operation, no need to lie to me about the bonus.

Be careful with these guys, their stipulations to meet bonuses are crazy anyways.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

They do tthis often sad to say

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993293

Thanks for sharing TheTrinity, we will pass along this feedback on the live chat information you received.

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Did the same to me probably 2 yrs ago .. was my last deposit there. However I will say, they do pay, and their bankwires are quick

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

i hear the term "Bonus Abuser " gonna be use against you ...

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8518

If deposit goes through they should honor the bonus since they stated that before you deposited,right thing to do.

fixthatgame
    fixthatgame's Avatar Become A Pro!

so the money gets credited to your balance and THEN they say you are not eligible for bonus? thats pretty scammy tactic...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by fixthatgame View Post
    so the money gets credited to your balance and THEN they say you are not eligible for bonus? thats pretty scammy tactic...
    this is what would have happened if there wasnt a problem with the deposit name they gave me

so it was on hold and i cancelled it

to be honest the guy was quite rude after it happened which really set me off, i would have played with them for the deposit i made even though they screwed me out of the bonus

he said something to the effect of would it be to much trouble for you just to call ********** and take care of the issue

This is the first compliant Ive ever made about a book on sbr.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    If deposit goes through they should honor the bonus since they stated that before you deposited,right thing to do.
    at least do something not order me to call ********* and correct the deposit issue

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I dont think its as much being shady as it is customer service agents with lack of knowledge. Ive played with DSI a long time and while there will be minor issues from time to time they are as safe as solid as come nowadays.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

DSI can kiss my ass, I hate these clowns. Most overrated book in the industry.

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    DSI can kiss my ass, I hate these clowns. Most overrated book in the industry.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

This has happened to me many times with Bookmaker and DSI.... the sales guys and the CS folks do not communicate.

Sabear
    Sabear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    This place is a joke. I cash out and then i see that i am eligible for one of their big bonuses. I go to live chat and ask them if I deposit am I still eligible for this bonus. They say yes. I said ok, so I send the money and tell them there is nowhere to put the bonus code THEN they say I am not eligible for the bonus for 30 days. The best part is that there was a problem with the transfer so I cancel it and got my money back. I said I thought this was a reputable book not a shady operation, no need to lie to me about the bonus.

Be careful with these guys, their stipulations to meet bonuses are crazy anyways.
    Fwiw, I've used them for almost 5 years. No complaints.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

I can't use DSI any longer, they let some thief drain my account through with a fraudulent Bitcoin Transaction, they said it is not their problem, it is only a matter of time until their $3 hr tellers rip someone else off