cathal2010
    cathal2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boylesports SBR rating ?

I didn't see a rating for them? Irish bookmaker have lots of shops over here, can withdraw over the counter. If I was SBR I would give them a B as there you're standard EU book, they always pay, will cut you're limits(like most) and offer a lot of markets. Not as good as Bet365 or maybe Ladbrokes but are up there with Paddy Power etc.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by cathal2010 View Post
    I didn't see a rating for them? Irish bookmaker have lots of shops over here, can withdraw over the counter. If I was SBR I would give them a B as there you're standard EU book, they always pay, will cut you're limits(like most) and offer a lot of markets. Not as good as Bet365 or maybe Ladbrokes but are up there with Paddy Power etc.
    They were accused of some pretty dubious behavior earlier this year.

BoyleSports is allegedly freerolling players citing country restrictions

cathal2010
    cathal2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They were accused of some pretty dubious behavior earlier this year.

BoyleSports is allegedly freerolling players citing country restrictions
    Thanks for that didn't think they would do that and from reading the link it seems the player was right. What was the outcome ?
    I used them for a while withdrew €500 twice from the shop and got limited after winning a few thousand but always paid and quickly as well.
    Still think they should have a rating maybe lower than I thought but would end up at a B IMO.

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

I used them for a while withdrew €500 twice from the shop and got limited after winning a few thousand but always paid and quickly as well.
    Actually that is a decent run with a bookie like Boyle. Most of the times you ll be limited after 2nd bet if you bet significant amount and hit their week line.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by cathal2010 View Post
    Thanks for that didn't think they would do that and from reading the link it seems the player was right. What was the outcome ?
    Still think they should have a rating maybe lower than I thought but would end up at a B IMO.
    I'm not sure but there would normally have been an update to the story if anything more happened, good or bad. And I assume they are unrated still as they dont want to give SBR the info needed.