Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Bonus for signing up for a book

I signed up for 5dimes acct from your site,but yet to deposit. I will be depositing this weekend,but I was wondering if I received something for signing up under your banner. Thanks for the help

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

i believe u must rollover ur deposit 3 or 4 times before u get bonus. be sure after u deposit ask them for bonus a couple times i forgot and no bonus was given. ask for bonus right after confirmation of deposit.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I try and sign up for books under the SBR banner when I can, as they are about the only site out there that can actually help a player if there is a problem. Why not? I get paid either way.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    I try and sign up for books under the SBR banner when I can, as they are about the only site out there that can actually help a player if there is a problem. Why not? I get paid either way.

True, but he's asking for a bonus from SBR. The only bonus you get is your 6 points per day. Save em up and go to SBR store there you will receive your reward.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    True, but he's asking for a bonus from SBR. The only bonus you get is your 6 points per day. Save em up and go to SBR store there you will receive your reward.
    Yes, I know.

But I don't any of any sites that will do that. If some site did give you a bonus on top of the book bonus, I would go for that. But if no one does, better SBR IMO than someplace else.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

There are a lot of affiliates offering a bonus which is added to the regular bookie bonus, if you check the net, you will find it.

Still, as the previous poster, I am using SBR links too...

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I guess in a way I was asking for something from SBR.I was just thinking points or something small. They receive something for me signing up under their banner.I love this site and wouldnt even consider signing up for a Book under another sites banner.Ill make sure I ask 5dimes for the bonus after I deposit today. Thanks guys and by no means was I trying to diss SBR.