dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38505

Is there really a point of having a bookmaker account?

I deposited money into bookmaker few months ago. The reason why i put money there was b/c I was going to tail some cappers in NCAA totals but unfortunately this year, they have not been doing real well because of the tight lines. Another capper does not really post his plays there any more. Also put money there because there was a 20 percent freeplay bonus.

Well i rolled over my account there already and can withdraw.

I currently have accounts at bookmaker, 5Dimes, bodog, matchbook, thegreek, betjamaica and WSEX. Don't use WSEX anymore because of their problems. So at the moment, i only have money on bookmaker, 5dimes and bodog.

I know matchbook is the best exchange because of how little juice there is. I am thinking about just withdrawing the rest of my money from bookmaker and then depositing that amount say on 5dimes or thegreek/betjamaica.

To me, i really don't see anything special about bookmaker. All the lines i notice there i get are worst than 5dimes. I also have reduced juiced at 5dimes however it is only $50 max. Few years ago i decided to choose the bonus option instead of reduced juice which would give me maximum $500 reduced juice but I was stupid.

I am thinking about transfering my whole account from 5dimes to matchbook. Then when i receive my money from bookmaker, deposit that amount into 5dimes.

Any thoughts? Do i really need bookmaker? I just bet NFL games and NBA games. Sometimes college games. Sometimes i randomly bet hockey games even though i don't watch it nor know a damn thing about it and notice bookmakers lines are worst than 5dimes.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I like Bookmaker because they release lines first and sometimes I like to jump on them early.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38505

Well the thing is i never bet lines when it is released. I'm sort of a fade the public gambler and i bet games prior to gametime like 5 minutes to 1 hour. I would not do a book to book transfer though b/c i heard it was $200 to do it. Rather withdraw it and then deposit into another book.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

If you're a fade-the-public kind of guy who bets close to post you don't need Bookmaker, just MB...you know that.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Heritage & Betmania are good books to consider