relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

bookmaker - finally done with them

been trying to get out of offshore gambling for years and especially bookmaker.. finally zeroed out at bookmaker. only 2 books left with money. so sick of the high payout fees. paid the fees for years. 2 books left have free payouts . so i will keep taking money out until i get broke at the other 2. been a good ride but the last 9 years was more about me just wanting to gamble. before that it was lots of free money gambling. hope i can get this offshore monkey off my back. go back to a local. no hassles getting paid or putting in money.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    been trying to get out of offshore gambling for years and especially bookmaker.. finally zeroed out at bookmaker. only 2 books left with money. so sick of the high payout fees. paid the fees for years. 2 books left have free payouts . so i will keep taking money out until i get broke at the other 2. been a good ride but the last 9 years was more about me just wanting to gamble. before that it was lots of free money gambling. hope i can get this offshore monkey off my back. go back to a local. no hassles getting paid or putting in money.
    Locals are actually setting up offshore controlled websites to. Instead of picking up a card and turning in your picks local gives a website address and it's setup just like an offshore website. Some even have live-in-play.

When time to pay up or get your $ you simply meet up.

Payouts and the red tape is absolutely ridiculous with these off shores.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Locals are actually setting up offshore controlled websites to. Instead of picking up a card and turning in your picks local gives a website address and it's setup just like an offshore website. Some even have live-in-play.

When time to pay up or get your $ you simply meet up.

Payouts and the red tape is absolutely ridiculous with these off shores.
    for usa players its hard because of LEGAL REASONS

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

JJ, It's fairly normal to have a local with an offshore website nowadays.

As offshores become more difficult to deal with on payout these type locals will get more popular. Some payout issues are not always the fault of the offshore themselves, but increasingly as off shores play games with payouts the local with a site will become more popular.

People like me will grow in popularity, i use offshore for entertainment and let the wild side out, parlays, teasers stupid stuff that you'd never do at Vegas or with a local, offshore is entertainment and when you do finally achieve a payout it's lot's of red tape. Local i run a system that's boring, but BS proof.

Even know of a local who was doing bitcoin before any offshore.

Just sayin'

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Not only is there no fees, they give you fat free plays from time to time.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Not only is there no fees, they give you fat free plays from time to time.
    We all know it costs money to move money, nowadays with so many banking institutions trying to become cashless to cut over head with staff and security trucks, they can charge you more with hidden fees for using your cards that you would never know.

You speak of locals like the old fashioned way is the new way? WRONG
    It is the US that is screwing you because had they not bee such A holes in gov, you would never have seen books go to offshore.
    Any local worth his weight in salt is using an offshore website as that is how the whole thing started in the first place.
    They charge a fee because it cost money to send you your money. Just like your bank, it costs them money to have a brinks truck bring the cash to the vault so your monthly fee goes to pay for that.
    Any true gambler who knows what he is doing has allowed for the fees in his profit calculations and will never bitch!!!
    There is no better money than the money you win....
    Giving a piece of it up to retrieve your winnings, is free money donated to get your FREE MONEY

Read the forums and see all the folks who get tied up with a stiff local who disappears when they win. The website your local gave you will simply explain, "it has nothing to do with us, we just provide the service" NOW WAHT????

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

The offshore scene sucks pretty much everywhere atm.

T4TRUTH

Everywhere is great once you are winning.
    TRUTH being every gambler knows it, no such place as a lucky place they are all lucky when your hot. they all suck when your cold..

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

It has gotten a bit absurb. Talked to one today that was going to costs $150 to withdrawal $2k, Bad part is it not even a quarter of balance and would be stuck waiting 30 days before could withdraw again and pay the same fee. Gonna costs 600-800 bucks to get less than 10k out. Just brutal

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    It has gotten a bit absurb. Talked to one today that was going to costs $150 to withdrawal $2k, Bad part is it not even a quarter of balance and would be stuck waiting 30 days before could withdraw again and pay the same fee. Gonna costs 600-800 bucks to get less than 10k out. Just brutal
    What book?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    We all know it costs money to move money, nowadays with so many banking institutions trying to become cashless to cut over head with staff and security trucks, they can charge you more with hidden fees for using your cards that you would never know.

You speak of locals like the old fashioned way is the new way? WRONG
    It is the US that is screwing you because had they not bee such A holes in gov, you would never have seen books go to offshore.
    Any local worth his weight in salt is using an offshore website as that is how the whole thing started in the first place.
    They charge a fee because it cost money to send you your money. Just like your bank, it costs them money to have a brinks truck bring the cash to the vault so your monthly fee goes to pay for that.
    Any true gambler who knows what he is doing has allowed for the fees in his profit calculations and will never bitch!!!
    There is no better money than the money you win....
    Giving a piece of it up to retrieve your winnings, is free money donated to get your FREE MONEY

Read the forums and see all the folks who get tied up with a stiff local who disappears when they win. The website your local gave you will simply explain, "it has nothing to do with us, we just provide the service" NOW WAHT????
    Whole thing started with Joey Cap on the pay phone at the corner bar long before the Internet.

T4TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Whole thing started with Joey Cap on the pay phone at the corner bar long before the Internet.
    So did trading stocks on wall street, so whats your point?? move with the times, the locals created the offshore. Now what.
    Don't want to pay fees, tell your broker next time they charge commission on a trade, next time there is a fed wire transfer for getting money out of the portfolio. tell them you don't pay fees because you are a shrewd investor. see what they tell you.
    Try do a re-fi on your home, see what they tell you when you disagree to pay the broker fee.....

oh sorry, you don't own a home, and a portfolio is something you thought was for science classes that you didn't attend, lolololol
    keeping up with the times.
    Oh yeah and when joey crapola on the corner does not show up on tuesday or wednesday. save the crying. I hate when people think it is there money just cause they won a bet....
    It is officially your money when it is in your hand/pocket or wallet whatever your preference