MillDunneGood
    MillDunneGood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Affiliation Rules Changed This Week??

Hi all, two strange things have happened this week in the World of British Exchanges and they seem to have a common theme. Firstly at Matchbook I have been told that they are not offering the Bristol City v Brentford match because of their affiliation with Brentford F.C. (Not because of Sponsorship). Secondly, earlier this week I received an e-mail from Smarkets saying that they have struck up some form of affiliation (can't remember the specifics) with Q.P.R. offering 0% commission on all their games for the rest of the season, as a promotional offer. However when you search for odds on Q.P.R.'s matches now, they are not shown. I haven't asked about this as I don't often play there, but could the two be connected? Seeing as I received the e-mail early this week and no odds shown I wonder?? Also I wagered (and won I hasten to add) on Brentford last week to draw with Ipswich on Matchbook. This seems very strange to have changed now?

MillDunneGood
    MillDunneGood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Actually scrap that QPR v Cardiff City is being offered by Smarkets, which makes the Matchbook scenario all the more stranger