Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

crsportsbet.ag

Edited by mod
    Last edited by Optional; 08-08-15 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Why would you advertise for this guy??

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Something to do with the ex BetMayor employees.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    Something to do with the ex BetMayor employees.

Interesting. Crooks never give up. I guess this is the time of the year where solicitation for deposits increase. I have also received 2 emails from VIP sports and Dimeline today looking for deposits. I replied to the VIP email calling them crooks. They didn't take to kindly and haves replied to my initial email twice.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

wasprush
    wasprush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I got my call from crsportsbet.ag tonight

Kaps
    Kaps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1785

I got a call yesterday also. Guy is trying to tell me they have been in biz for years. Also trying to give me ridiculous bonus to sign up. I would stay away from them. Bad time of year to go with untrusted books promising big bonuses.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Optional, how the hell am I advertising for this guy? I was posting a shady email sent to me.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Quote Originally Posted by Kaps View Post
    I got a call yesterday also. Guy is trying to tell me they have been in biz for years. Also trying to give me ridiculous bonus to sign up. I would stay away from them. Bad time of year to go with untrusted books promising big bonuses.
    they have no shame

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Optional, how the hell am I advertising for this guy? I was posting a shady email sent to me.
    It was his whole sales pitch along with links, email and phone number. If I didn't know you as a regular it would have been treated as spam.

NewYorkStress81
    NewYorkStress81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

Its unreal to me that he would still use the name Kennedy after his association with Betmayor. I actually spoke with him out of curiosity, he told me that he went away on vacation and came back and that he had no idea that betmayor was closing. When they initially pitched me their company they told me that they knew I was playing at books such as wagerweb and betmayor and these books are closing; but they are reaching out to me because "they are here to stay"
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave NewYorkStress81 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkStress81 View Post
    Its unreal to me that he would still use the name Kennedy after his association with Betmayor. I actually spoke with him out of curiosity, he told me that he went away on vacation and came back and that he had no idea that betmayor was closing. When they initially pitched me their company they told me that they knew I was playing at books such as wagerweb and betmayor and these books are closing; but they are reaching out to me because "they are here to stay"

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Got a call, too. Kennedy I guess is a well known crook? Glad I didn't deposit.