capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Question on BTC withdrawls from a traditional book.................

I have a few coins I want to deposit in a USA facing book, but I already have a cash balance in the book. I tried live chat but I dont think they get my question. If a person has a cash balance and then deposits btc what is the withdraw policy say a month or two later? Will I be limited to withdrawling the original btc amount only via btc or will they mix the cash and btc together? Yea I know I could just use a btc only book, but Im not into moving the coins around everyday to and from a wallet.

later

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Do you want to withdraw it as BTC or Cash when the time comes?

I doubt it would have any effect on your ability to withdraw cash as you do already.

If you want to know if you can add $100 of BTC to your $1000 cash balance and then take the lot out as BTC, I think you will find some restrictions on this most places.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

5Dimes has a weird BTC policy. Essentially its like this:
    If you deposit BTC ONLY and no other method you can withdraw your entire balance at anytime via Bitcoin. If you have deposited with bitcoin and another method at some point on your account then you are limited to withdrawing $1000 in BTC per week + the total amount of BTC you have deposited in total ever to that said account. So if you deposited 2 BTC and P2P in past for example, then come withdraw time you could withdraw $1000 worth + 2 BTC max.

Bookmaker you can withdraw up to $5000 worth of BTC daily and 50k monthly. Doesn't matter what method of deposit you used.

As always, Bitcoin payments are subject to availability with these books. 2 months from now they might now be available.