RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Youwager Questions

A few questions:

1. Does youwager do traditional book to book transfers with Heritage or 5Dimes?
    2. Are they quick to limit sharps
    3. Has anyone deposited via btc and how did it go?
    4. Is there somewhere one can look at the payout methods they offer?

Thanks

NewYorkStress81
    NewYorkStress81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    A few questions:

1. Does youwager do traditional book to book transfers with Heritage or 5Dimes?
    2. Are they quick to limit sharps
    3. Has anyone deposited via btc and how did it go?
    4. Is there somewhere one can look at the payout methods they offer?

Thanks
    They just implemented Bitcoin deposits last week, but unfortunately no withdrawal option yet. At this point they only have P2p, check and bank wires. The Bitcoin deposit was instant though

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

What are the limits for nba, wnba?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

They limit u on bonuses if u win more than 5k but not wagering. The limits r pretty decent 5k mlb, I think 10k higher for nba, a few k for wnba. Lines r pretty good if u aske me.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Good Rec shop but would put both Heritage and 5 Dimes ahead of them along with Bookmaker if your worried about limits. Their a nice fourth or fifth out type place that has a good payout record and nice promos.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

So I noticed that they are part of first fidelity and they have several books...

youwager
    betpop
    discountwager
    wager7

Is there any difference between these books or are they just skins of the exact same thing?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Im not trying to be a jerk but why don't you just call them and ask? They will answer your questions as far as the deposit and payout options no problem. Their customer service staff is decent. I have been with them for over 10 years and have never had a problem They payout the fastest as far as I am concerned with tradional payouts from experience. Hours at the most not days.

Legions36

So I noticed that they are part of first fidelity and they have several books...

youwager
    betpop
    discountwager
    wager7

Is there any difference between these books or are they just skins of the exact same thing?

Your allowed to play with 2 of there books. It wont allow you to have more than that. I play with youwager and betpop
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Legions36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Your allowed to play with 2 of there books. It wont allow you to have more than that. I play with youwager and betpop
    That's good to know, but it doesn't exactly answer the question. Are all of their lines identical? Maybe reduced juice at one? Limits the same? Are there any important differences?

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Open parlays? Do they allow parlays on reverse RLs like 5ds---YouWager website does not tell you shit---I do not want to open account until I have all wagering info.

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Neither unlucky. Youwager doesn't have that type clientele. They have guys that bet -110 lines and know they can get paid in a few hours if they cash out.

Legions36

That's good to know, but it doesn't exactly answer the question. Are all of their lines identical? Maybe reduced juice at one? Limits the same? Are there any important differences?
    Each is somewhat different. Betpop has better odds on parlays but youwager gives u stightly better bonuses. U can have one account and login all of the books just like 5Dimes.
    If u don't have accounts here you dont know how good they are, so many perks and extra stuff they give u especially this time of year. The cs guys are pretty good and work to actually help u when u need them.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Open parlays? Do they allow parlays on reverse RLs like 5ds---YouWager website does not tell you shit---I do not want to open account until I have all wagering info.
    They have open parlays and it can be done online and I'm pretty sure u can bet almost anything but don't quote me as I'm not sure on the reverse rls.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

Hmmm... I have a feeling they are quick to limit sharps....

From another forum in 2013:
    "I agree, they call way too often when you are losing money or have not deposited. But when you win they will lower your limits to $10.00 on whatever you do well at."

Anyone know if this is standard procedure there?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

they have a good fast payout history and can get free payouts if active ever 30 days some things to like

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkStress81 View Post
    They just implemented Bitcoin deposits last week, but unfortunately no withdrawal option yet. At this point they only have P2p, check and bank wires. The Bitcoin deposit was instant though
    We have heard BTC withdrawals might be coming in a few weeks. Nothing official from Youwager yet.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betpop is a very nice shopto play at

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Betpop is a very nice shopto play at
    what do you like best?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    what do you like best?
    Solid customer service...Better parlay and certain teaser prices...-105 on football Friday nights...nice dog prices ATS and ML.

Im up with them over the years,not a crazy amount but I'll take it.They don't bother me & I don't bother them

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shhhcago View Post
    Neither unlucky. Youwager doesn't have that type clientele. They have guys that bet -110 lines and know they can get paid in a few hours if they cash out.
    Youwager and BetPop offers Open parlays. I'm not sure where you are getting your info.