WSEX
    WSEX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker at WSEX tonight- Help Prime the Pump!

Greetings Poker Players,

Last April World Sports Exchange sought to revolutionize the poker business by offering its services rake free. Many of you signed up since then and have enjoyed the fruits of 100% rakeback every Monday. World Sports Exchange has refunded almost $20 million in rake since we began this program.

Those who currently play with us realize the magnitude of this program. To those who have never funded, or those who have not played in some time, we are inviting you to play this Thursday, the 17th of May, from 8 PM to 10 PM Eastern.

Help World Poker Exchange PRIME THE PUMP and get this no rake thing into full gear! WSEX acknowledges there were software issues when we rolled out the project, but they have all been addressed. The platform is very stable now. We have added many features including hand histories to hard drives and 6-Max tables.

You no longer have any excuse. If you are playing anywhere else, you are throwing away money. Rake kills your bankroll like nothing else. Remember, it's your poker room, we gave it to the players. The more who show up and stick around the better it is for everyone. Together we can make this work.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSEX poker tables are now completely dead. Tournaments are mostly .10, .22, and .50 entry fees

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

wsex cash tables have a total of less than 30 people on them right now

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

almost 800 views. 3posts. 2 people. counting me. and i said nothing about WSEX
    Last edited by relaaxx; 01-29-11 at 07:29 PM. Reason: added----and i said nothing about wsex

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

why the hell is WSEX advertising on SBR, when they currently owe players a sh*t load of money everywhere? I'm glad I got all my money out of there.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    why the hell is WSEX advertising on SBR, when they currently owe players a sh*t load of money everywhere? I'm glad I got all my money out of there.
    Check the date, mate.

carysb7478
    carysb7478's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    Check the date, mate.
    rakeback truly was awesome. Too bad they suck at actually cashing out. I'm approaching a 300 day wait now