Kaspits
    Kaspits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Please help me with Betmotion wager dispute!

Here is my short story about Betmotion issue..
    I decided to open an account on Betmotion on 13th May, I made deposit of 200 EUR and got 200 EUR bonus. When I registered my account rollover requirements for this bonus was 5 times (deposit +bonus) 200+200*5=2000 EUR on odds of 1.50 or higher. So, I completed all rollover requirements and made withdrawal of 594,75 EUR on 19th May. Betmotion confirmed all my documents and said that I can ask for a withdraw at any moment. Ok, I was waiting 5 days and then asked - what's happening with my withdrawal. And than I got this email: " Please, ignore the previous email. We would like to inform that your withdrawal was canceled because you didn't complete the rollover, you did 750 of 4000 to complete it."
    I was shocked, Betmotion changed rules about on 25th May after I was complete my wagering and waiting my withdrawal. They want me to continue rollover my deposit + bonus 10 times on odds 1.8. Why should I have to continue rollover if I met all conditions before they changed rules in the T&C. I think that they have no rights to make me continue rollover this bonus.
    Could anybody suggest me where can I submit complaint about this case? Which authority monitoring Betmotion? I already sent complaint to SBR about this issue. And I hope that someone helps me to resolve this problem.
    Thank you!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

They are licensed out of Curacao so there really isn't an effective monitoring authority.

SBR will try to help though.

Kaspits

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They are licensed out of Curacao so there really isn't an effective monitoring authority.

SBR will try to help though.
    Thank's a lot, I'll be waiting for any response.
    Yes, I already tried to find which authority monitoring them but unsuccessfully...

Kaspits

This is hopeless! All the time they answer on my objection with this email:
    "We would like to say that we understand what you are saying but "BetMotion has the right to change, amend or add to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules at any time as it is deemed necessary.
    Unfortunately the rollover is of 10x the value of the deposit + bonuses. We apologize, but we can not go against of the terms."

Why should I continue to wager some kind of mystic 10x rollover!? This is absolutely nonsense!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Don't risk it with lowly rated shops.
    Stick with A rated books.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Stay away from bonuses.. nothing but a headache.

Spacefrog
    Ain't nobody but me
    Spacefrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    Stay away from bonuses.. nothing but a headache.
    The problem isn't the bonus. The problem are the houses.
    If the shop is honest you have no problem with the bonus. In fact, you seldom have a problem.
    If the shop is fishy, you have only one problem: they don't like withdrawals. Bonuses problems, voided bets, delays and everything else are just different flavours of the BIG problem.

So you must hear what Hareeba has to say:
    Don't risk it with lowly rated shops.
    Stick with A rated books.

Kaspits

Negotiations with Betmotion are useless they totally rejects my arguments. My last hope is that SBR will help me. But I am not still received any response...

Kaspits

OMG! They are totally liers! Now they are telling me absolutely another story:

"According to our T&C your Rollover has never been by 5 times, it's was an internal error, and we already took the providences to this.
    Please consider this point.
    62. In the event that the Sports Bonus has a Rollover of 5 times and a deadline (Rollover) of 60 days to meet, after this time the value of the deposit plus Bonus must be rolled over 10 times with Odds equal or over 1.8. A Rollover of 10 times with Odds of 1.8 or higher is always required for players from Europe and Asia.
    Very simple sir, it doesn't "change" with the Therms, you always had the Rollover by 10 because you're from Europe."

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

No reply about your account to us so far Kaspits. Will follow up again today.

Kaspits

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No reply about your account to us so far Kaspits. Will follow up again today.
    Thank's a lot! I'll be waiting for any response.
    It's not surprise to me because they are totally scammers.

Once again they sent to me:
    "As I told you before.
    According to our T&C your Rollover by 5 times, was an internal error."

WTF!!!