Hello, i'm new on this forum even if i regularly have a look at all that can be written here, to have informations about bookmakers mainly... But today i have to register and post because i'm experiencing a strange issue with Pinnacle:

sabout an hour ago i tried to place a bet with my Pinnacle account but message told me "This ticket was not accepted, wagering has been disabled for this account. Please contact our customer service dept at CSDpinnaclesports.com" !?
I immediately contacted them to have explanations and to have wagering restaured! I never did anything wrong with Pinnacle so i believed that should be technical issue or something like maintenance (wagering is suspended during maintenances...).

But i was very surprised by their answer!:
"Dear client, all wagers should be placed in good faith and not to manipulate lines. Please kindly explain your wagers on tennis match Gasquet vs Fabbiano on May 11"

?? Now i have to justify my bets ?!?! ( i placed many bets on Gasquet winning with hcp -6 or -7, and bets too on total games in the match under 18). As i told Pinnacle, Gasquet will play against a player that comes from qualifications (Fabbiano), and i think Gasquet will easily win, that's as simple as that!

And then they answered me:
"Dear client , based on the context of your last email, please explain your bets on Thomas Fabbiano"

Yes i'm almost sure Gasquet will Destroy Fabbiano and yes i placed bets on Fabbiano too however. And so ??Where is the problem?? I have to justify for that too? Before Pinnacle displayed its lines , some other bookmakers proposed gasquet winning 2 sets to 0 with odd 1.4 (and of course i bet on it!). So when Pinnacle displayed its lines and propose Fabbiano wins a set (that is to say Fabbiano hcp+1.5 set) with odd about 5, of course i bet on Pinnacle "Fabbiano +1,5 sets", simply to arb with my previous bets with other bookmakers. And so??
That's scandalous from a bookmaker such as Pinnacle to block an account like that! If they need explanations about a bet, i can provide them, no problem (even if one shouldn't have to justify one's bet!), but in any case they should allow to block wagering like that!
Have you ever experienced that kind of problem with Pinnacle??

I'll immediately post a complaint on forum as i read many complaints there when forum was very efficient.