Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Bovada political prop limits

Thinking about betting a political prop with Bovada but they steadfastly refuse to provide intormation about limits on their political props. Anyone know the current limit on a political prop bet? If you have a Bovada account, can you enter a political prop bet of $500? Thanks for any info.

I don't want to get caught by surprise and be stuck with an account with a $50 bet limit on the bet I want to make.

Buffalo Nickle

The answer is $100 which I learned AFTER they told me $500 and I opened the account to make the bet. Sucker. Bovada gets another one.

Don't make the same mistake.

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

Do you have evidence they said $500 limit? Either way it's probably a blessing in disguise. Having $500 pending for 1.5 years? Probably not the best idea.

By the way, on my account the max risk for the Winning Party $2000.
    Last edited by Romerowned; 05-03-15 at 03:45 PM.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by Romerowned View Post
    Do you have evidence they said $500 limit? Either way it's probably a blessing in disguise. Having $500 pending for 1.5 years? Probably not the best idea.

By the way, on my account the max risk for the Winning Party $2000.
    It was on the phone so no proof. It didn't matter. They didn't argue that I wasn't provided that information. They want no part of the bet for the full balance.. I have other accounts so would have been happy to wait the 1.5 years for the bet to pay off. The only reason I opened the account was to make the bet.

I don't think the $100 limit was even correct (They took a $250 bet). But they were sticking to that story. I think they just didn't want me to bet more to avoid getting beat badly on the rollover. Just wish they would have been upfront instead of evading answers because they knew I would not open the account if they gave me the correct answer.