roc024
    roc024's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    roc024- It's good to see a honest person such as yourself. While most complaints are valid on this forum, there are a few where dishonest posters try to strong arm a book through the use of forums.
    Thanks for the comments raiders. It was never my intention to strong-arm anyone. I literally had no idea what was going on and just wanted to know. What's fair is fair so I thought if I placed a wager, I should get paid on a mistake that the site made. It was only later, I find out about all the extracurriculars. During the whole process with SBR and Pinnacle, no one really explained why they wanted to close my account after paying my disputed wager. I only got a "Pinnacle is within their rights" but with no explanation.

@DISTROYA Yes, this was my original thinking as well. My case in point is the match just prior to the disputed one. The line for that moved heavily towards one side, but the dog did win that match and there was no shenanigans called. I don't know the exact closing line but at the time of my betting, skyHigh was -106 and Losira was -109 and betting on Losira went really heavy. Note: the match just prior to the disputed one is not listed in the picture raiders has posted in this thread.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

roc024 congratulations on your decision - good luck in the future.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

It sucks to get caught up in these things as an innocent bystander when you feel like you have won.

I would have complained just like you did after that first explanation.

And would have decided to keep my account once I understood what happened too.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Get paid, and use asianconnect or Premium Tradings to bet with Pinnacle.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Get paid, and use asianconnect or Premium Tradings to bet with Pinnacle.
    Looking into both, which is better?

dealer wins

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Looking into both, which is better?
    They are both OK.

Be aware though if they void a bet, cancel a bet etc AC or PT cannot query it with Pinnacle, you are at the mercy of Pinnacles decision. Having said that I have never had an issue over 100s of bets, but I tend to only bet pre-game on major sports leagues.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    They are both OK.

Be aware though if they void a bet, cancel a bet etc AC or PT cannot query it with Pinnacle, you are at the mercy of Pinnacles decision. Having said that I have never had an issue over 100s of bets, but I tend to only bet pre-game on major sports leagues.
    Hmm, this could be a problem for me as I pretty much ONLY bet in-games. Any advantages/disadvantages to one over the other?

dealer wins

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Hmm, this could be a problem for me as I pretty much ONLY bet in-games. Any advantages/disadvantages to one over the other?
    I use both, and they are exactly the same. If you look around the forums for arbers and arb users hint hint, you also get 0.1% extra on your stake turnover via PT. But if Pinny decide to void/cancel a bet, thats it, there is no possible negotiation with them (except when they have graded the official result incorrectly, but that normally gets corrected automatically)

First 12