nsh786
    nsh786's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

GR88 defrauded me of my winnings

I opened an account with GR88 early December 2014 and deposited £200 and received £200 bonus. I was asked for ID documents before I started any wagers which I provided and my account was unlocked to place bets. Over the course of just under two months I wagered the bonus requirements placing bets almost daily and met the bonus rollover requirements by 12 February 2015. I had been lucky in that although some of my bets lost, but quite a few won. I also placed bets which were not part of the rollover requirement (odds below the rollover requirements) which also had some wins and some losers. Everything was fine until I had met the requirements for rollover At this stage I had got £1251 balance which I requested to withdraw.

The withdrawal request was accepted (its not automatic and met be agreed with one of their advisors first). A couple of days after I received an email to say my account has been closed and they will not be paying anything out as they suspect fraud. No explanation provided and no evidence. I have not committed any fraud and have simply been lucky. I was accused of having multiple accounts and I challenged this by email. However, no evidence was provided. How can they as there is none. They are simply con artists.

I have no other accounts with GR88 or with any of their other sister companies (nor does anyone else in my household). I placed the bets purely on my gut feeling and who i felt would win. I have attempted to contact GR88 a few times to request they review this as they have obviously made a mistake. They only decided to close my account once I wanted to withdraw my winnings. Sour losers who not only kept my winnings but even my original £200 deposit. Who's committing the real fraud?

Up to then I was placing bets almost daily and wagered over £4800 in around 7 week period with average bet of £100 so over 50 bets placed. Funny how they only decided to claim its fraud with no evidence once I wanted to withdraw my winnings. It is completely unfair and underhand by GR88 to do this. I noticed that they do this quite often. I am happy to provide any further information required to prove my innocence. I was really upset about not only the payment being withheld but falsely being accused simply so GR88 did not have to pay out. RIP OFF bookie.

I raised a complaint with SBR on 3 March but not heard anything back yet. How long does it normally take for SBR to respond? I also noticed my complaint is not shown in the news section of SBR.

mi4aka
    mi4aka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Any update about your issue?
    I will submit SBR complaint too

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Sbr hard at work lol

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

licensed in Curacao and address in Isle of Man, very strange...i personally avoid Curacao bookies unless graded good by SBR.

nsh786

It's been over 3 weeks and still not heard anything back. Sbr sent me email last week to say they've still not heard anything. How long do these things take? And will GR88 actually respond to SBR?

nsh786

Does anyone know the gaming commission I can complain to for GR88?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

Quote Originally Posted by nsh786 View Post
    It's been over 3 weeks and still not heard anything back. Sbr sent me email last week to say they've still not heard anything. How long do these things take? And will GR88 actually respond to SBR?
    They might not speak to us about it. If that's the case there isn't much more we can do but publicize the matter usually.

Does anyone know the gaming commission I can complain to for GR88?
    https://www.curacao-egaming.com/

complaints@curacao-egaming.com

nsh786

Quote Originally Posted by mi4aka View Post
    Any update about your issue?
    I will submit SBR complaint too
    It's been almost a month since I raised the complaint with SBR but even then GR88 have not responded and I am no closer to a resolution.

nsh786

Please help. It's been over a month and now GR88 are not replying to me. I have emailed Peter Karroll too but after several emails I've still not had a reply.

Not sure what's going on with the complaint I raised with SBR as I've not had any update. Don't know where to turn as I've got £1250 stuck or stolen should I say.

nsh786

How can I check the progress of my complaint via SBR?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

How can I check the progress of my complaint via SBR?
    There's no progress. As was explained before GR88 hasn't responded and they're not responding to other inquiries either. Unless there's a reply, there's nothing to update with you unfortunately.

nsh786

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    There's no progress. As was explained before GR88 hasn't responded and they're not responding to other inquiries either. Unless there's a reply, there's nothing to update with you unfortunately.
    Thanks. What else can I do as it's really unfair. They've even kept my original deposit of £200. That's fraud in itself

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Thanks. What else can I do as it's really unfair. They've even kept my original deposit of £200. That's fraud in itself
    Other than file complaints with the Curacao gaming commission if you haven't already, there's not really much more you can do. Keep trying to contact them and as always if they finally respond to us we'll let you know.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

is this one of the people who 'placed identical bets connected by device'?