themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I am a little upset now myself. I made a bitcoin deposit with them in the past went through in minutes. Made one hours ago and still not credited. Bitcoin place I use says transaction complete but still no money in heritage account. They say sometimes it takes hours. Games I was going to wager on already won and account still no money in it. I would have done a dam money transfer had I known It would take this long. Just started playing with them, everyone says they are the best. I don't know maybe they should not use bitcoin if all it does is cause problems.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

bitcoin will never be the answer. these sites need to get a little more creative

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This sucks I don't even know why I bothered depositing, now I still got no money in my account. Wanted to use it for tonights games. Their website says bitcoin deposits credited in minutes. Now I got to worry that someone stole the money. Only answer they give me is sometimes minutes it gets credited sometimes hours. How many hours? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15477

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    bitcoin will never be the answer. these sites need to get a little more creative
    Guys have been playing at bitcoin books since 2011.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

raiders, I know you're the biggest bitcoin advocate around. it's not for everyone. it's certainly not anonymous, and its not converted to cash quick enough. put a sock in it. I'm not linking my bank account to any funds that I use for gambling.

raiders72001

raiders, I know you're the biggest bitcoin advocate around. it's not for everyone. it's certainly not anonymous, and its not converted to cash quick enough. put a sock in it. I'm not linking my bank account to any funds that I use for gambling.
    It is anonymous if you want it to be. You don't have to link a bank account. It's easy to convert to cash. There are a lot of misconceptions.

How do you currently withdraw funds?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

if I have my coins in coinbase, how can I have cash in hand quicker than p2p or via funds put on a card?

raiders72001

if I have my coins in coinbase, how can I have cash in hand quicker than p2p or via funds put on a card?
    Are you using M. and W.? How much are fees?

raiders72001

You don't have to use Coinbase. Localbitcoins.com - W., M. Paypal, bank account, in person and more.

Edit-

Methods that can be used for Localbitcois:

Cash
    Paypal
    W
    M
    Vanilla
    Amazon gift card
    Cashiers Check
    Venmo
    Dwolla
    Walmart gift card
    Bank Account
    NS
    Postal Order
    Chase QuickPay

There are also ATMs. Two are in Las Vegas.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-26-15 at 11:39 PM.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

i was checking out local and you pay a big fee to buy 1

cost like 20-30 more for each coin

raiders72001

This is the D in Las Vegas. Huge sign saying now accepting bitcoins. They have an ATM machine. Walked by it yesterday.

Last edited by raiders72001; 02-26-15 at 10:20 PM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    i was checking out local and you pay a big fee to buy 1

cost like 20-30 more for each coin
    You make it up on the other end when you sell. Obviously you have to be careful with Paypal. Just use a reputable person 100% on the feedback with lots of transactions.

Trader Description Price / BTC Limits Payment method
    CoinX4 (100+; 100%) Paypal 327.49 USD 500 - 10000 USD Paypal Sell
    johnla73 (500+; 100%) Paypal 320.73 USD 500 - 500 USD Paypal Sell
    valleybtc (30+; 100%) Paypal 255.54 USD 150 - 2500 USD Paypal
    Localbitcoins keeps the bitcoins in escrow. If there is a complaint, they hold the coins until it's straightened out.

When you receive money, then you click transaction complete and the bitcoins are released to the buyer.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-26-15 at 10:21 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

still very shaky

the atm would be good....if it was in NY

raiders72001

still very shaky

How are ** and **, the methods that you are using, shaky? It's identical with less fees.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-26-15 at 11:07 PM.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Contradictory statements right there. How can you have funds put directly (or more quickly) on a card if it isnt attached to something?

As far as withdrawals I havent seen anyone posting about how fast theyre getting them. Most of the time theyre complaining. I moved 5+ BTC around yesterday from book to book and from book to wallet(s) and the longest any withdraw took was about 45 seconds and credit to another account was about 2 minutes.

I didnt like posting bank info either but banks have safeguards as well as the bitcoin companies. Open a secondary account if youre that worried. Bitcoins are just a vehicle to move money around. You might have your bank flag you for 'suspicious activity' but thats for using bitcoins in the first place. Because banks dont like them because they cant control them. Bitcoins are not illegal, by any stretch so worrying about them is crazy.

People get caught up in all the other nonsense. Now that they have been around awhile and have tanked to a price low enough to not worry too much about a complete crash theyre as 'safe' as they have ever been.

Bottom line is a book that was promoting using them and now having all sorts of issues with them is a major red flag. At least for the bitcoin side of the operation. Which makes the final comment ''Customers should not be concerned about depositing or withdrawing with Heritage via Bitcoin!'' absolutely laughable. Especially when more guys came in after that and said they were having issues.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Contradictory statements right there. How can you have funds put directly (or more quickly) on a card if it isnt attached to something?

As far as withdrawals I havent seen anyone posting about how fast theyre getting them. Most of the time theyre complaining. I moved 5+ BTC around yesterday from book to book and from book to wallet(s) and the longest any withdraw took was about 45 seconds and credit to another account was about 2 minutes.

I didnt like posting bank info either but banks have safeguards as well as the bitcoin companies. Open a secondary account if youre that worried. Bitcoins are just a vehicle to move money around. You might have your bank flag you for 'suspicious activity' but thats for using bitcoins in the first place. Because banks dont like them because they cant control them. Bitcoins are not illegal, by any stretch so worrying about them is crazy.

People get caught up in all the other nonsense. Now that they have been around awhile and have tanked to a price low enough to not worry too much about a complete crash theyre as 'safe' as they have ever been.

Bottom line is a book that was promoting using them and now having all sorts of issues with them is a major red flag. At least for the bitcoin side of the operation. Which makes the final comment ''Customers should not be concerned about depositing or withdrawing with Heritage via Bitcoin!'' absolutely laughable. Especially when more guys came in after that and said they were having issues.
    Bitcoin books are fast because it's becoming a competitive market. That's why your longest withdrawal was 45 seconds.

Fiasco01
    Fiasco01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I wanted to update my status with Heritage:

After a few e-mails with them, the situation was quickly resolved and explained. I can understand the OPs frustration and borderline panic with being told he couldn't get his payout processed. However the explanation Heritage provided was also very understandable. I think in the end just opening up a line of communication with them and being a little patient will go a long way.

If you're worried about using Bitcoin on Heritage my two cents would be that you honestly don't have much to worry about. I've dealt with shady books before that have given me the runaround and Heritage is not that.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6542

No offense, but by your comments regarding btc it's obvious you don't fully grasp the concept.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

still very shaky

I'm sure that you've said many times, you were banned by M-o-n-e-y gram and W-e-s-t-e-rn.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

that's true, but I'm speaking on a more broad level. and just because I can't use those two services with my real name doesn't mean I don't use them at all.

what was your point, anyway?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    No offense, but by your comments regarding btc it's obvious you don't fully grasp the concept.
    what don't you think I understand?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco01 View Post
    I wanted to update my status with Heritage:

After a few e-mails with them, the situation was quickly resolved and explained. I can understand the OPs frustration and borderline panic with being told he couldn't get his payout processed. However the explanation Heritage provided was also very understandable. I think in the end just opening up a line of communication with them and being a little patient will go a long way.

If you're worried about using Bitcoin on Heritage my two cents would be that you honestly don't have much to worry about. I've dealt with shady books before that have given me the runaround and Heritage is not that.
    if there is an issue, I know that heritage will rectify it. they always have for me.

I only question the information that bitcoin people who push it are giving to less experienced users like myself.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

that's true, but I'm speaking on a more broad level. and just because I can't use those two services with my real name doesn't mean I don't use them at all.

what was your point, anyway?
    If you have coins in Coinbase, you should sell your coins and put money in the USD wallet. Then, you can always get your money next business day as long as you withdraw money from the USD wallet before 6 pm ET.

You said that Bitcoin is shaky, but with p2p can be blacklisted and risk your funds by using fake names. Also, p2p has higher fees.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    I've been waiting 7+ business days. Still no sign of the check I requested from Heritage Pretty worrisome since they don't offer tracking numbers or any way to verify WHERE it is.
    hey soxwin did you get that check yet and if you did did it come by fedex or regular mail?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6542

what don't you think I understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    If you have coins in Coinbase, you should sell your coins and put money in the USD wallet. Then, you can always get your money next business day as long as you withdraw money from the USD wallet before 6 pm ET.

You said that Bitcoin is shaky, but with p2p can be blacklisted and risk your funds by using fake names. Also, p2p has higher fees.
    I can buy bitcoins, transfer to third party wallet (I use Electrum), transfer to book and make a wager faster than you can drive to the nearest w-u or m-g, with a lot less hassle/risk. Deposits/withdrawals are a few minutes @ most; upon withdrawal sell your coin. If you use Coinbase get your cash the next day, other outlets a little quicker. No Canadian checks, aliases (with built in excuse for not picking up deposits), etc. With the pure btc books (Jetwin, Nitrogen, Anonibet, etc.) none of the issues of the op.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

if you had actually known what I meant, then you would have realized that my statements were not contradictory.

there are a few sites who will let you sign up for, and send you a card for withdrawals. nothing to do with my personal bank account.

bitcoin was marketed as an anonymous way to transfer funds. my point is that not only is it far from anonymous for most, but it is also not an instant funding or withdrawal method for any of the sites that I would actually put my money on. up to this point, I don't feel comfortable using bitcoin only books.

I'll take a step back from getting involved in this convo any more than I already have.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

if there is an issue, I know that heritage will rectify it. they always have for me.

I only question the information that bitcoin people who push it are giving to less experienced users like myself.
    People will complain about anything. Someone is upset because they have withdrawn 5x their initial deposit via a method that is not used exclusively and is reasonably limited due to its nature. Heritage has said numerous times they are willing to work with them.

It's not like Heritage said you can not withdraw via Bitcoin at all.. they are simply saying they need to limit the amount (after already allowing 5x the deposit amount). People will literally look for any reason to jump on a book. Then the kicker is you have people that suggest using Betonline instead... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heritage - put a disclaimer saying that Bitcoin withdrawals may be limited to X amount and that will solve this issue going forward. (if its not already on there)
    Last edited by cloverfield; 02-27-15 at 12:42 PM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    I can buy bitcoins, transfer to third party wallet (I use Electrum), transfer to book and make a wager faster than you can drive to the nearest w-u or m-g, with a lot less hassle/risk. Deposits/withdrawals are a few minutes @ most; upon withdrawal sell your coin. If you use Coinbase get your cash the next day, other outlets a little quicker. No Canadian checks, aliases (with built in excuse for not picking up deposits), etc. With the pure btc books (Jetwin, Nitrogen, Anonibet, etc.) none of the issues of the op.
    Good post and you are using the top bitcoin books.

As stated before Heritage is a great book but you still have to give your personal information. You are anonymous with bitcoin books.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7750

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    People will complain about anything. Someone is upset because they have withdrawn 5x their initial deposit via a method that is not used exclusively and is reasonably limited due to its nature. Heritage has said numerous times they are willing to work with them.

It's not like Heritage said you can not withdraw via Bitcoin at all.. they are simply saying they need to limit the amount (after already allowing 5x the deposit amount). People will literally look for any reason to jump on a book. Then the kicker is you have people that suggest using Betonline instead... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heritage - put a disclaimer saying that Bitcoin withdrawals may be limited to X amount and that will solve this issue going forward. (if its not already on there)
    Actually that's exactly what they said to me no u cannot take any money out of your account via Bitcoin it is for active customers, when I placed a wager a week prior. They even went as far as taking the whole deposit and withdraw feature icon from my account. They also said the decision is final, I only got results by posting here and it was instant almost.

raiders72001

Heritage- Why can't we make same day withdrawals when requesting BTC? Why do you limit the amount we can withdraw when using BTC?

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Legions, we have been waiting waiting 24 hours for you to provide your Bitcoin address and confirmation for withdrawal of your entire balance.

There have been at least 2 emails today requesting your response to send you the balance. Yesterday you indicated that you would send the details for receipt of the withdrawal. Thus far....nothing.

Any existing Heritage customers requesting information or has any questions regarding this or any other issue, is welcome to PM me and we will be pleased to respond.

Insider!

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    Legions, we have been waiting waiting 24 hours for you to provide your Bitcoin address and confirmation for withdrawal of your entire balance.

There have been at least 2 emails today requesting your response to send you the balance. Yesterday you indicated that you would send the details for receipt of the withdrawal. Thus far....nothing.

Any existing Heritage customers requesting information or has any questions regarding this or any other issue, is welcome to PM me and we will be pleased to respond.

Insider!
    If we PM it only helps that individual and not the forum as a whole.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Good post and you are using the top bitcoin books.

As stated before Heritage is a great book but you still have to give your personal information. You are anonymous with bitcoin books.
    stop using the word anonymous. it's misleading. just because you're using a sportsbook anonymously doesn't mean that you're using bitcoin anonymously.

raiders72001

stop using the word anonymous. it's misleading. just because you're using a sportsbook anonymously doesn't mean that you're using bitcoin anonymously.
    It's anonymous if you want it to be anonymous. Use localbitcoins, takes 30 seconds to sign up. Just put in a username and password. Then deposit to a true bitcoin book. They don't want your information or an email at most.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-27-15 at 03:06 PM.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7750

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    It's anonymous if you want it to be anonymous. Use localbitcoins and then deposit to a true bitcoin book. They don't want your information or an email at most.
    Unless people actually use bitcoins then they won't understand anything about it. I see u try to explain stuff but stuff like this just wont add up to them. After they take the time to use it they will understand how anonymous it is and actually how good it is for us especially people who bet.

First 1234 Last