Honjey
    Honjey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help: Sportsinteraction withdrawal problem.

Hi, so I've made a withdrawal earlier in december for $1500 on sports interaction via instant banking. I got a notification via email stating that my withdrawal has been processed and will be in my bank accounting within 10 business days. Usually, I have no problem with this method; I've been doing it for a year and it normally takes around 2 to 3 business days. However, today is December 30th and I still have not received anything. I called sports interaction multiple times, and at first they kept on telling me to wait till after the 10 business days are done. So I waited, then I called back after the 10 business days, and basically they have no answer for me. They said they would contact citadel commerce, which is their bank. To date, they still have no answer for what the problem is. I had contacted citadel myself, unfortunately they don't have a phone contact so I had to send an email, and basically I got a response back saying that they only process withdrawals where they get the full information from there merchant; in my case, they said that there was no withdrawal under my name.

Has this happened to anyone before? Any suggestions as to what I should do? HELP HELP HELP Please

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Check your pms - SIA offered a solution.