relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

heritage strange bet -error

bet pitt-philly live hockey u5.5 +105 but when it processed to a good bet it shows under 4.5. i now for sure it was and stayed at o/u 5.5 for a few more minutes of play after i bet. call to complain and he loggged in and told the line he sees is u 4.5 and told it's your fault not a problem on our end. he was polite and i can see that he would think it must be me.now i log in another window and find i have 1 window with 5.5 for the o/u and 1 window showing 4.5 as the o/u. this is nuts. anyone else bet this line at heritage in the first few minutes of the 2nd period. or maybe have something like this happen.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

I believe live wagering is offered through a 3rd party. When you click a line you wish to wager on Live Wagering it adds the wager on the right hand side. That line continues to move up/down based on what's happening in the game currently.

I have placed plenty of live wagering bets and I've never ever had it change after it was confirmed... In my opinion there is no way in hell it changed after you confirmed it on your betting ticket.

If you clicked on the selection when it was 5.5 and it moved down to 4.5 it would have been a whole different selection you would have made. The selection on the right side moves dynamically as action happens during the game, it is not valid if it moves to a totally different goal number.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 01-20-15 at 08:37 PM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

never seen anything like this but i am positive about what happened. but i would not believe it if someone was saying what i am saying happened.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    never seen anything like this but i am positive about what happened. but i would not believe it if someone was saying what i am saying happened.
    I was talking from a live betting technical standpoint I don't see how it could happen. No idea what happened after the fact here..you got a weird one!

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

if the line did not stay at u 5.5 for minutes of play it would have made a little more sense that in fact i had messed up. but it did not go to 4.5 until there was only a few minutes left in the 2nd. my biggest problem now is if it happens again i have to go elsewhere to play live betting. luckily it was not a big bet.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

and it's a winner. u4.5 no ot. still a problem, because it makes no sense. hope it does not happen again.