delarspain
    delarspain's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problems with Globet

Have you guys experienced any problems with Globet lately? I registered today and made a few bets and then logged out. Now I realized that I don't have account number neither they have sent it to me when I registered. This means that I can't login anymore and I don't know are my bets accepted or not.

They haven't answered to my mails all day and they also doesn't answer on the phone, which I have tried several times but it just goes to the answering machine. This is really annoying since I don't now know if I my bets are accepted or not and I have no clue what to do since the matches are going to start tomorrow. How long have it take when you have received your account number?

This is really strange system since I could do the bets immeaditely after registaration. Neither their "forgot my id" on their webpage doesn't work.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like they enjoy Christmas and didnt accept bets(which stay unconfirmed) and didnt answer emails last 2-3 days.So Poor!

delarspain

Does that mean that those bets aren't accepted if the match passes? I have made bets total 100 euro to some premier league matches tomorrow. Or can they accept bets after the matches have gone? This is really annoying. Do they send email when they have confirmed bets?

Champi

Quote Originally Posted by delarspain View Post
    Does that mean that those bets aren't accepted if the match passes? I have made bets total 100 euro to some premier league matches tomorrow. Or can they accept bets after the matches have gone? This is really annoying. Do they send email when they have confirmed bets?
    Go to statement and click on your bets-if they are conditionally accepted its mean that they are still not accepted,but trader will do this one day.
    If the bets have confirmation code-they are running.

delarspain

The problem is that I can't login since I haven't received my account id yet. When I made my account yesterday I was logged in automatically after I made the account.

The username I made isn't the login id, and I should get it from them. However they don't answer to any mails or phone and I think it is very unfair if they now accept the bets next week because I can't login to their webpage and thei advertise that they have 7 days customer support.

I have also sent them an email that I want to cancel the bets since I don't know are they accepted and I can't login to check it out.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got my id by email,aLSO cs shoold be there today

Champi

Quote Originally Posted by delarspain View Post

I have also sent them an email that I want to cancel the bets since I don't know are they accepted and I can't login to check it out.
    This is very smart and by the rules!
    Well,my bet was rejected 2 days after a place it.
    Looks like CS is here?!

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had one bet wich not accepted than day after on my suprise bet was accepted and winning

Pedja
    Pedja's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also have problems with their poor customer service. I fullfilled requirements for 100% sign up bonus, and noone is answering on mails for three days. Speaking on live chat yesterday also didn't give results. Assistant said that he personally made a call to their "department" so they will give me bonus as soon as possible, and still nothing.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17561

Globet do not have night support sometimes (based in EU). So, when you check your pending bets in the morning it turns out that all losing wagers were accepted and all winning ones voided. They did this to me twice and I will never ever deposit there again.

Pedja
    Pedja's Avatar Become A Pro!

They gave me bonus today, better ever than never :-)

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit book.No need to say anymore.

delarspain

Ok, So I finally got contacted them on about week ago on a phone and they said that I haven't even made any bets, which sounded really strange. However I instanly withdraw my money away and they even paid it quite fast.

Which is even more strange their email customer support haven't still answered me. I wouldn't recommend playing on this site, even though the bonus seems good.