daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Anyone Use Wagerstreet?

I'm thinking about signing up to WagerStreet. It seems they're a pretty solid book, rating of B+.

Does anyone currently use them? How are they?

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

They are owned by TheGreek so your funds are relatively safe.

They cater to square bettors. If you show any sign of intelligence they will limit your bets to about $25.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are alright. There are some things they could do better though. They don't appear to be online 24/7, so if you want something in the middle of the night you are out of luck. Don't know if they have people answering phones, but they are not available on live chat, they don't respond to e-mail, and more annoyingly they don't grade bets. So if you are on a late game your bet won't get graded until next day. It has happened to me a few times and bets have been graded maybe around 10am (ish).. If you live in a different time zone this is particularly annoying.

Moneybookers and Neteller payments are done manually, so if using that you need to go on live chat/e-mail/phone to get it credited. I don't know how they treat deposits from other methods.

Limits are not vey high, mostly $300, except for NFL and NCAA sides and totals. Lines are ok, but I wish they had more markets, like quarters maybe. And also I wish they had more sports available to bet on.

I would consider them to be safe though. Olympic/Greek is their parent company, but I believe they have their own cs and management. Someone wrote in another thread that they are in the same building as BetJamaica.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Lots of good info here, I was considering moving some money from betJM to Wagerstreet to use for buying points on NBA, since betJM has changed their lines for me when buying 3 points for NBA to -220 which is the whole reason I moved there.

I think I might just stop buying points at all and just only use the Greek which is where most of my money is anyways, since they have the earliest lines and everything else is pretty good.