StayGolden
    Gonna start a revolution from my bed
    StayGolden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Books that limit number of payouts

Legitimate reasoning or just BS to slow the flow of money out of their possession ?

Don't give me processor excuses. Somehow they magically don't apply to deposits. So... it's ok to make 7 deposits in a week, but a max of 1 withdrawal ?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by StayGolden View Post
    Legitimate reasoning or just BS to slow the flow of money out of their possession ?

Don't give me processor excuses. Somehow they magically don't apply to deposits. So... it's ok to make 7 deposits in a week, but a max of 1 withdrawal ?
    Only degenerates make more than one withdrawal a week.

StayGolden

ah I suppose we should treat books in Costa Rica as banks.

and some of us have outs that have very low withdraw limits, especially when you go on a heater.

I had a balance at Bet Online that took me 4 months to withdrawal. I was taking 3 payouts a week.

Guess that makes me a degenerate.

Hareeba lets have a drink
    Last edited by StayGolden; 11-06-14 at 02:50 AM.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by StayGolden View Post
    ah I suppose we should treat books in Costa Rica as banks.

and some of us have outs that have very low withdraw limits, especially when you go on a heater.

I had a balance at Bet Online that took me 4 months to withdrawal. I was taking 3 payouts a week.

Guess that makes me a degenerate.

Hareeba lets have a drink
    Another good reason I guess why I don't use CR books!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Only degenerates make more than one withdrawal a week.
    Come on hareeba u know that not everyone does th is shit for the same reasons

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

And why hareeba always trying to slam it down the throats that betfair and bet 365 are where he plays. Betfair does not allow US customers point blank , so try to have an understanding of players trying to find the best option that is easily available.

I receive one payout a week when doing well and one free a month suits me fine from CR books.
    never had a problem and not a degenerate, this is my living.
    I Also have the luxury of Betfair which is 20 withdraw a day if I like so no problems there, 5 business days, usually within three.

I have heard nothing but problems about people trying to deposit and not being able to because of the yellow and black company stopping them so it is not too easy to deposit either. I have been explained that the 1 a week was how they can make sure I get my money without hick ups and suits me fine.
    make a few bets for NFL Sunday look for a cinch or two on Saturday and collect 800 on Wednesday. there is nothing at all wrong with that.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    And why hareeba always trying to slam it down the throats that betfair and bet 365 are where he plays. Betfair does not allow US customers point blank , so try to have an understanding of players trying to find the best option that is easily available.

I receive one payout a week when doing well and one free a month suits me fine from CR books.
    never had a problem and not a degenerate, this is my living.
    I Also have the luxury of Betfair which is 20 withdraw a day if I like so no problems there, 5 business days, usually within three.

I have heard nothing but problems about people trying to deposit and not being able to because of the yellow and black company stopping them so it is not too easy to deposit either. I have been explained that the 1 a week was how they can make sure I get my money without hick ups and suits me fine.
    make a few bets for NFL Sunday look for a cinch or two on Saturday and collect 800 on Wednesday. there is nothing at all wrong with that.
    I play mostly at Matchbook for sports, Betfair for racing. Not Bet$3.65 who closed my account!
    I can understand one withdrawal per week but multiple withdrawals (unless to overcome limits) is poor management.

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

as per usual, absolute nonsense from you here Hareeba.
    Last edited by RedDevil1974; 11-06-14 at 05:25 PM. Reason: missed a word

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil1974 View Post
    as per usual, absolute nonsense from you here Hareeba.
    If you have a point of disagreement please state it. Always happy to engage in sensible debate but this post is as you would say "absolute nonsense".

RedDevil1974

If you have a point of disagreement please state it. Always happy to engage in sensible debate but this post is as you would say "absolute nonsense".

So according to you anyone who wants more than one pay out per week is a degenerate or has poor management.

What say, for example, someone only likes to keep a certain amount in at any one book.. we shall use 1000 as a round number..

Bets a few sports on diff days etc.

Has a good weekend on the NFL and on the sunday has 1500 in their account and wants to take 500 out.

Then they may also, for example, have a lovely win on the golf at nice odds.. and have 2000+ in their account the day after.

What about that is poor money management, or degenerate behaviour to want to take YOUR extra money out without being charged for it.

In your not so humble opinion.

Hareeba!

So according to you anyone who wants more than one pay out per week is a degenerate or has poor management.

What say, for example, someone only likes to keep a certain amount in at any one book.. we shall use 1000 as a round number..

Bets a few sports on diff days etc.

Has a good weekend on the NFL and on the sunday has 1500 in their account and wants to take 500 out.

Then they may also, for example, have a lovely win on the golf at nice odds.. and have 2000+ in their account the day after.

What about that is poor money management, or degenerate behaviour to want to take YOUR extra money out without being charged for it.

In your not so humble opinion.
    On a rare occasion such as your example I suppose it can be justified. But personally I'd have waited to see if there was a golf collect first.

I get the impression from the OP that he makes a regular habit of multiple withdrawals each week. I know bookies dislike the practice, particularly if they've incurred cc or e-wallet fees on deposits. Pinnacle retaliated by imposing their much maligned 5x wager limit clause. Others may well follow that example thanks to this practice.

RedDevil1974

On a rare occasion such as your example I suppose it can be justified. But personally I'd have waited to see if there was a golf collect first.

I get the impression from the OP that he makes a regular habit of multiple withdrawals each week. I know bookies dislike the practice, particularly if they've incurred cc or e-wallet fees on deposits. Pinnacle retaliated by imposing their much maligned 5x wager limit clause. Others may well follow that example thanks to this practice.
    books dont get any charges from the e wallets for using them, it benefits both the book and the e wallet. its the punter who pays all charges no? when they want to send the money back to the bank or when it reaches skrill.

i could withdraw using stan james every single day of the week and i never get charged a penny by them, there is no excuse other than the fact books like punters to keep money in their place as long as possible, for numerous reasons. Mostly because the punter will punt and lose.

i would argue that ANY punter who takes winnings regularly is far from degenerate and actually has some sense.

if i had 1000 in a bookies account and won 100 every day, especially if i turned over a fair few bets (as most would do), it shouldnt bother them if i take it out every day. And they certainly shouldnt charge me for the pleasure of sending the money.

Hareeba!

books dont get any charges from the e wallets for using them, it benefits both the book and the e wallet. its the punter who pays all charges no? when they want to send the money back to the bank or when it reaches skrill.

i could withdraw using stan james every single day of the week and i never get charged a penny by them, there is no excuse other than the fact books like punters to keep money in their place as long as possible, for numerous reasons. Mostly because the punter will punt and lose.

i would argue that ANY punter who takes winnings regularly is far from degenerate and actually has some sense.

if i had 1000 in a bookies account and won 100 every day, especially if i turned over a fair few bets (as most would do), it shouldnt bother them if i take it out every day. And they certainly shouldnt charge me for the pleasure of sending the money.
    CC providers and e-wallets certainly DO charge fees to merchants (including bookmakers) for customer deposits.

I am never charged fees for making these transactions.

RedDevil1974

CC providers and e-wallets certainly DO charge fees to merchants (including bookmakers) for customer deposits.

I am never charged fees for making these transactions.

you will get charged when you try and take the money out though.

and if the books DO get charged, why do books like stans and i think 365 and others, NOT charge anyone for using the e wallets, no matter how many times.

and yet pinnacle do? and it isnt the size of the book either.

Hareeba!

you will get charged when you try and take the money out though.

and if the books DO get charged, why do books like stans and i think 365 and others, NOT charge anyone for using the e wallets, no matter how many times.

and yet pinnacle do? and it isnt the size of the book either.
    I pay no fees to anyone for deposits or for withdrawals.
    I can't answer for Stan and B365 but perhaps they just make so much from the mugs who they allow to play there that they are happy to absorb the cost.
    Pinnacle works on much thinner margins and doesn't boot out winners.

RedDevil1974

I pay no fees to anyone for deposits or for withdrawals.
    I can't answer for Stan and B365 but perhaps they just make so much from the mugs who they allow to play there that they are happy to absorb the cost.
    Pinnacle works on much thinner margins and doesn't boot out winners.
    pinnacles margins are irrelevant to this discussion. it shouldnt and doesnt matter one jot with regards to pay outs. same as it shouldnt and doesnt to euro facing books.

they do it simply to stop punters taking their money out, so the money stays in their accounts and also that most punters will spunk it up the wall. No other reason.

And you dont pay any charges in your e wallet for any deposits or withdrawals back to your bank? im calling bullshit on that im afraid.

Hareeba!

pinnacles margins are irrelevant to this discussion. it shouldnt and doesnt matter one jot with regards to pay outs. same as it shouldnt and doesnt to euro facing books.

they do it simply to stop punters taking their money out, so the money stays in their accounts and also that most punters will spunk it up the wall. No other reason.

And you dont pay any charges in your e wallet for any deposits or withdrawals back to your bank? im calling bullshit on that im afraid.
    Oh dear! Wrong again.
    Silver+ VIP, zero withdrawal fees:
    https://www.skrill.com/en/vip/benefits/

And Pinnacle's own published justification for the introduction of their 5x wager or 3% withdrawal fee was precisely down to their low margins and absorbing transaction fees.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 11-06-14 at 08:31 PM.

StayGolden

Hareeba this isnt about fees incurred by the books. Its about their mindset that the money is theirs and they do everything they can to hold on to it.

Ill play along, charge an additional fee for the 3rd withdrawal in a week. But at least give the player the option of doing it.

I can make infinite deposits, but 1 withdrawal ? Give me a break.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I think harreba is trying to show and usually explains well that profit margins are affected by paying fees for payouts, as if you use a bankroll to play and work strictly to make profits and set margins then you have to factor in the fees to how you carve out your profits.
    getting charged for a payout is something I factor in when requesting the withdraw as if I am winning 1k and want 800 with a fee then I get left with what 150 or 140 or worse.
    so yes I factor it in but it is also like winning lottery, 40 million do you rally think I am gonna complain about paying 18 to 22 million in taxes, NO because I am pretty darn tickled pink to be winning in the first place.
    other way to look at it is this. I never call it my money until it is in my hand...

StayGolden

99% of us are doing this for recreation and extra money. Not a living.

Im fine with paying $55 to withdraw 3k in winnings, I atleast want the option to do so.

xtrader
    xtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Hareeba! this is from another post of yours about Pinnace's 5x rule.
    Yes I still do play there but I've vowed never to make another deposit whilst this abhorrent rule remains.
    What that rule is also doing now is discouraging me from withdrawing some of what seems to be an excessive balance for me because I fear that if I do need to put some back the 5x rule will be applied to the new deposit.
    You may not agree with RedDevil1974 but you are doing precisely what he claims.

If Pinnacle only wanted to stop the abusers they could have done so quietly ... the 5x rule for everyone wasn't really needed.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by xtrader View Post
    Hareeba! this is from another post of yours about Pinnace's 5x rule.

You may not agree with RedDevil1974 but you are doing precisely what he claims.

If Pinnacle only wanted to stop the abusers they could have done so quietly ... the 5x rule for everyone wasn't really needed.
    I don't understand what you mean in saying I'm doing what RedDevil claims?
    Please explain.
    I never take more than 1 withdrawal a month out of Pinnacle.
    Now I'm reluctant to do even that!

xtrader
    xtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

He claims that people will stop taking their money out of Pinnacle. Isn't that true, I mean up to point of course. Isn't this what you do since the 5x rule?

This makes sense of course. Everyone is a bit more reluctant to withdraw a large part of his balance there now because of the fear of having to make a new deposit. Even if your turnover is 10x or more it's normal to worry when there are so many books that offer competitive odds.

Pinnacle claimed that there were a number of players that were depositing-withdrawing much too frequently. Those people were getting cash-back on their deposits. Neteller for example is offering up to 0.5% cash-back to their high volume members. They were withdrawing their whole balance only to re-deposit again the next day.
    Pinny knew who those people were. They could have stopped them. Simply limit withdrawals for them to 1-2 every month would solve the problem, or impose a 3% fee on every withdrawal subsequent to the free one every month. That could work as well. For most people the 1 free withdrawal a month was working just fine. Other books such as SBO and Matchbook have taken similar actions when needed.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

OP,

Have another drink.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by xtrader View Post
    He claims that people will stop taking their money out of Pinnacle. Isn't that true, I mean up to point of course. Isn't this what you do since the 5x rule?

This makes sense of course. Everyone is a bit more reluctant to withdraw a large part of his balance there now because of the fear of having to make a new deposit. Even if your turnover is 10x or more it's normal to worry when there are so many books that offer competitive odds.

Pinnacle claimed that there were a number of players that were depositing-withdrawing much too frequently. Those people were getting cash-back on their deposits. Neteller for example is offering up to 0.5% cash-back to their high volume members. They were withdrawing their whole balance only to re-deposit again the next day.
    Pinny knew who those people were. They could have stopped them. Simply limit withdrawals for them to 1-2 every month would solve the problem, or impose a 3% fee on every withdrawal subsequent to the free one every month. That could work as well. For most people the 1 free withdrawal a month was working just fine. Other books such as SBO and Matchbook have taken similar actions when needed.
    Yes. I agree with you. But that doesn't detract from the point I've been making throughout this thread. It's people like the OP who tend to stuff things up for us.

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I've been fortunate of late betting and have made several cash outs. I have been limited by my online book also. I don't like it but I think it's just part of doing business online

RedDevil1974

Oh dear! Wrong again.
    Silver+ VIP, zero withdrawal fees:
    https://www.skrill.com/en/vip/benefits/

And Pinnacle's own published justification for the introduction of their 5x wager or 3% withdrawal fee was precisely down to their low margins and absorbing transaction fees.

im not really wrong, i said i called bullshit on YOU getting charged nothing by the e wallets. At any time, ever.

and i still am.

Cheers though.

RedDevil1974

no it doesnt, its just you dont know what you are on about.

Its simple, if they willingly accept from me, you or anyone, a deposit a day, 2-10 deposits a day. And for the most part lose said money.

They are beyond scummy (regardless of their great odds) in then charging the very same punters for withdrawing more than once every 30 days.

thats to you hareeba
    Last edited by RedDevil1974; 11-18-14 at 06:42 PM. Reason: missed quote

Hareeba!

no it doesnt, its just you dont know what you are on about.

Its simple, if they willingly accept from me, you or anyone, a deposit a day, 2-10 deposits a day. And for the most part lose said money.

They are beyond scummy (regardless of their great odds) in then charging the very same punters for withdrawing more than once every 30 days.

thats to you hareeba
    I know what I'm on about but have no idea what you're on about.

I don't pay for deposits or withdrawals using Skrill or any other funding methods.

I abhor Pinnacle's 5x and 3% policy and refuse to make any more deposits with them.