SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

A problem that exchange players are not concern but what about the A+ book?

We all we know that outside of the SBR recommended List,
    A+ books and specifically the ones with the red P for professionals next to their name(Pinnacles,The GREEK and Bookmaker/Diamond Sport Int.and i personally add BetGrande to the list) if you win regularly or if make any kind of money you will get cut!! On the other hand With the other lower rated books or even the A+ books on that list (but with the letter R )will cut you before you bat a eyelash .The scummy UK books are the worst but not alone...
    HOWEVER....!!!!
    What happen for example,if you open a account with any of the greats ( pinny greek,bmkr/dsi and BG) and you drop 25k,than you start betting and you don't win but instead you lose and than you drop all the way down to 3k,will you be allowed to make your way back to even $$ and than move forward? or are you going to get cut to a ridiculous among as the u.k. books are notorious for doing by limiting you to only 5$ or 10$ LITERALLY!? Allowing only to continue if you add extra money.
    You see with the exchanges neither one of these occurrences are a issue,it is as if you went to the ticket counter in Vegas.
    Do you get the same security or protection with Pinnacles,THE GREEK,Bookmaker/DSI and betgrande?
    What is the minimum you need to open a account with pinny,bmkr or grande?
    I red once somewhere that pinnacle only starts taking bets at 5k+ or they don't like you?
    p.s.:i found this for those looking for the matchbook API: api@matchbook.com
    apparently IF YOU ASK you shall receive.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I only use pinnacle and the greek, and you will not be ban if you win they accept professional.
    Pinnacle is by far the best and you can fund your account with 10euros or so, the greek is ok but the odds cant be compared with pinnacle.

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I only use pinnacle and the greek, and you will not be ban if you win they accept professional.
    Pinnacle is by far the best and you can fund your account with 10euros or so, the greek is ok but the odds cant be compared with pinnacle.
    Ruify, i understand that,
    but what if you drop down from your original bankroll or from a high point to 10%(or less) of that among ,will they let you come back,FIRST and than keep on making money?
    for example:you start with 25k or go up to 25k,than you start losing and drop down to 2000$,will they let you get back up to 25k without any bullsh.t and than after move forward to more money if you can make it?
    or will they cut you either when you are even or prevent you from coming back all together?

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

With Pinny (the best example of a so-called īpro-book) you will not be limited on mainstream sports/markets no matter how much you win. They do however, impose limits if you consistently get the best line for niche markets.

Others can advise you much more accurately for the US facing books you mention.

All of these books cater to īregular Joes" as well as bigger players. Minimum deposits and wagers are similar to those for the "recreational books".

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

books don't limit you based on how much you win or lose, but based on what you bet. whether you're up or down 10k doesn't matter.
    i have no idea what your question actually is as your original post is a mess, but i'm guessing my answer had something to do with what you wanted to know.

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    i have no idea what your question actually is as your original post is a mess
    Since you didn't understand what my question was you f.cking puke,why didn't you keep to your sh.tty self and mind your own god-dammed business.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

To my knowledge... Cris, Pinny and Greek have never lowered a person's limits on sides/totals on the major sports. They might drop limits for the whole sport, but they generally don't take player-specific countermeasures.

All 3 will stop players who play wise-guy teasers though.

SPECULATOR 13

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    To my knowledge... Cris, Pinny and Greek have never lowered a person's limits on sides/totals on the major sports. They might drop limits for the whole sport, but they generally don't take player-specific countermeasures.

thanks a bunch justin,i get it now!
    So these guys are just as convenient and safe as the exchanges,that's good to know!

noyb

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    Since you didn't understand what my question was you f.cking puke,why didn't you keep to your sh.tty self and mind your own god-dammed business.
    hahaha.. nice..

noyb

Cris, Pinny and Greek have never lowered a person's limits on sides/totals on the major sports.
    Cris definitely does.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

The Greek will if you bet steam. While it hasn't happened to me I do know of at least one forumer who was told if he bets steam again he would be gone. Outside of Pinny all books will take some measures if your making "sharp" bets regardless if your up or down.

magnavox
    magnavox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, only Pinny stands out here.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

greek lowers plenty of people to $0 on everything

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Greek take this a step further in my opinion. Honestly if you are aware of key numbers greek don't want your teaser action.

Despite teaser protecting they don't want to give up any ev. I even played their 9 point teasers and used -6 favs and +4.5 dogs in 6 point 3 teamers. I teased through the 0 but they still got me.

I am kind of pissed off as I think I misplayed my hand on this one. I should have just bet straight up and pounded them on the one teaser opportunity where they leave they ass wide open.

Anyway so I see this great spot coming up for me to pound them and I make a deposit. Sure I've played a lot of teasers but I've hardly given them "sharp" action and BAM! $100 limit out of nowhere. Of course the bet would have won as well. But that's not the best part. I end up teasing opposite teams who don't cover and I lose

I had to go through a shit storm to get my money out without turning it over but they ended up sending it back to me free of charge. I would expect nothing less mind you after springing limits on me out of nowhere.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Another negative about Greek. I request my whole balance after turning over the bonus requirements many times and they wouldn't give it to me. Some bullshit bonus hunting clause. I got a withdrawal but I had to leave some in my account which I ended up losing.

Come to think about it **** Greek I hate you -110 line faggots.