SunDevilB
    SunDevilB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

5d payout after moving ?

I requested a payout today from 5Dimes only to find out that they no longer do ** payouts. I was going to request a payout by check but realized I just moved last month. 5dimes has always been great but other books have used any little thing to try and not pay me. If I call 5dimes and tell them that I just moved will they make it an issue getting my money or will it be no big deal?

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

You'll probably have to prove your new address with documentation.

Then I'm sure Tony will send your $200 no prob

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevilB View Post
    I requested a payout today from 5Dimes only to find out that they no longer do ** payouts. I was going to request a payout by check but realized I just moved last month. 5dimes has always been great but other books have used any little thing to try and not pay me. If I call 5dimes and tell them that I just moved will they make it an issue getting my money or will it be no big deal?
    5 Dimes are not known for mucking people around over address changes.

Should be no big deal.

Worst that might happen is to be asked for proof.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Always had good experiences with 5Dimes...but they will probably make you email a scan of either a utility bill or a new driver's license with your updated address.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

2 types of cash money tranfers---ive always been able to do one or the other.