4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetDSI is down ...

Had started with them a few months ago and was thrilled. Got my first payout recently and was most thrilled. Then, they for the 2nd time sent me an email stating in the subject line ...

... "David, You Have Free Cash In Your Account"

The first time, they said was a mistake, to disregard, and I expected wouldn't happen again. The second time, just woeful service by email and phone especially by Maria. You can lie to me, talk over me, an send me bogus emails all you want. And I, who was looking forward to years of gaming pleasure with you, will be no more. Account closed!

When it comes to solicitations ie. promos, if you do not honor Your word, then would never trust you with anything ... especially my action! And then, if your service follows with such incompetence, I'm surprised anyone does business with you.

Reputable folks do not fart around with bogus email solicitations. If by going around and telling your good customers they have free cash, when the truth is they do not, is how you think you inspire more business ... um ... yea ... good luck & aloha!

4seasons

DSI now added to the long list of BANNED Books by 4seasons, in order of date, and due to various documented violations:

BANNED: bodog, intertops, bookmaker, betonline, justbet, sbgglobal, heritagesports, betdsi

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Thanks for your report 4seasons.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

-Dave you will not be missed

PS

You have free cash in your DSI account

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

You probably have betpoints that you can turn into cash...

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Yes that's what it means when it says you have cash in your account

Points you can turn into cash

4seasons

Am crystal clear on the betpoint policy. Evidently, whoever sends out the emails doesn't know the policy. Fact is, I did not have the minimum 500 points needed to exchange for the 2 bucks. Fact is, the email didn't say you "may" have free cash or "may" have enough points to cash in, etc., which is an easy way to rectify the issue. The subject stated (once again) ...

... "You Have Free Cash" when the fact is I do not. Thus, the email is a bogus lie. Of course, after numerous attempts by phone and email to amicably resolve the matter, all I got was more blatant lying and a despicable display of duty by dsi's customer service. I wouldn't trust dsi with one cent, and suggest no one else does either. Simply, if you "may" have enough "points" to cash in, then why not say that, instead of saying "you have free cash" which is false, deceptive and grossly misleading not to mention fraud. Feel free to use places that perpetrates such crimes at your own peril.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    -Dave you will not be missed

PS

You have free cash in your DSI account
    Fact is, is a whole lot easier for me replace the infamous dsi with a reputable book, then it is for dsi to replace my business which they've forever lost. dsi permanently banned!

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Yes that's what it means when it says you have cash in your account

Points you can turn into cash
    Sorry, to me, "you have free cash," only means you have free cash. If dsi thinks telling you "you have free cash" when what they mean to say (as in the truth is) is that you may have enough points to cash in, is ok, then don't know about anyone else. For me, they are lying, committing fraud, and based on how they responded to me they could care less. Thus, good writtens ... dsi -----> BANNED!