miektheman
    miektheman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

problem with bookmaker

i go on live chat, they tell me there is no rollover on trasnfers from dsi to bookmaker(a 25 dollar fee only). i trasnfer in 16000 becasue of this, would have trasnferred much less otherwise. now they tell me their is a rollover. thye wont let me withdraw a dime even though i have wagered over 12000. this is not something i would think an A+ book should do. or a C- book either.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'CS - Carlos'

CS - Carlos: Welcome, nice to have you with us today... I'm happy to assist you...

you: hi, can i request a trasnfer to my matchbooka ccount

CS - Carlos: To help you as efficiently as possible, may I have your account number and password?

you:

you:

CS - Carlos: You still need to complete the rollover for the transfer received on 12/09/09

you: i was told there was no rollover

CS - Carlos: When were you told no rollover and by whom?

you: you: its a 25 dollar fee with a 1 time rollover reagrdless, correct? CS - Laura: The fee is $25, but you do not have to complete the roll over any more you: once its trasnferred, there is not roll over required for a withdrawl from bookmaker? CS - Laura: No sir you: very interesting

you: thats is from my chat with laura when i requetsed the trasnfer

CS - Carlos: One moment please, I will be with you shortly.

CS - Carlos: My apologies for any delay you may be experiencing. I'll be right back with you...

CS - Carlos: We apologize for the misunderstanding...

you: i would not have trasnferred that much had i not beeen told this......

CS - Carlos: You have completed $12 775.64 from the $16000 you need to complete.

you: so will you let em trasnfer out 8000 now? that sounds fair

CS - Carlos: You can make the request only after the rollover of $3 224.35

you: i dont understand

you: i would not have trasnferred 16000 dollars unless the clrek didnt tell me i had NO ROLLOVER

you: i would have trasnferred 5000 or 10000 at most and my rollover would be complete

you: im only stuck in this situation becasue of your mistake and you will not honor your word?

CS - Carlos: I consulted with my supervisor and we do apologize for the misunderstanding...

you: but will you be fixing the problem?

CS - Carlos: The transfer can be requested once the rollover is completed

you: wow

you: you do understand i was tricked into trasnferring a large amount by being told no rollover

you: and now you are in essence freezing my rollover

you: freezing my money

you: when i never would have trasnferred in this much money in the 1st place

you: please make sure your supervisor understand the situation before i go to file a major complaint with SBR........

CS - Carlos: Let me check again.

CS - Carlos: Thank you for holding.... currently my supervisor is reviewing your account and will get back to me soon...

you: how long will this take? can i wait on livechat?

CS - Carlos: My apologies for any delay you may be experiencing. I'll be right back with you...

CS - Carlos: I have checked again and as I informed you we have house rules and procedures that can not be avoided...

you: despite me being tricked by you guys?

you: and me clearly not trying to abuse anything

CS - Carlos: ...and this transfer carries a rollover of $16000.

you: lol

you: despite me being told 0

you: at the beggining

you: and its not like i have rolled over 0

CS - Carlos: Well I have checked twice already sir and no exception can be done.

you: \i have rolled over over 12k after being told 0 was needed but thats not enough

you: well you guys hold the money, congragulations

CS - Carlos: You still need to complete $3 224.35 of rollover.

you: but before i trasnferred my m oney, i was told there was no rollover at all

you: thats the fishy part

CS - Carlos: Well please understand that the decision has been done based on our house rules and procedures...

you: so what im told but employees means nothing? so how do i know what your tellig me now applies?

CS - Carlos: I can tell you that I have consulted this twice and that is the answer I have received

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Sounds ridiculous, but rules are rules. I thought Bookmaker CS were pretty good. Many CS don't really know what's going on. Are they overworked? Poor training? Why do they even bother charging $25 to transfer to a different entity, but basically the same company. Not to mention transfer to a book out of their influence and it's $100 or even $200 to MB.

miektheman

what does cs mean then? can you never take them at their word? can i not rely on your customer service representatives????

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

you could talk to 10 different people at bookmaker and get 10 different answers to the same question,terrible cs

miektheman

now i see they have reverssed my trasnfer from a couple days ago. hmmmmmmmmmmmm. not quite what i was looking for but whatever. what would worse customer service have done? stolen my money?

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

Ridiculous. I don't mind that they have a rollover, but the fact that they will not honor what they told you is a pathetic way to run a book.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes rules are rules, but the employee told you there was no rollover (which you saved, good move on your part) and therefore the book should let him withdraw his funds even if he didn't even play a cent. I mean he was told one thing and now this, like I said, even if he didn't play a cent, he should be able to withdraw immediately because he was lied to. To make matters worse and what makes the book look like shit is that he met 12k of 16k on the rollover requirement and they won't let him withdraw; what a joke.

miektheman

just to update on this- my trasnfer from a few days a go appears to be reverresed in my bookmaker and dsi accounts. no email from them explainig what happened. no email saying i can now withdraw what is in my bookmkaer account. they have moved all this $ without any explanation or anything. doesnt matter what i want, they just do. what horrible customer service.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh very bad service you have the right to know the reason at first because your the one owning that account...

1st and Ten
    1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

arent they the same company?

Johnpoints
    Johnpoints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow...shady work here by CRIS

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe the cs is just new. next time he should give you a consistent answer. lol