sdiddy25
    sdiddy25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Bookmaker is absolutely atrocious for withdrawals

I'm sure people have heard this before but I wanted to make sure people that don't realize how pathetic Bookmaker is, get a chance to read this before doing business with them. I have accounts with Bet365, Pinnacle, Sports Interaction and unfortunately I made the stupid mistake of putting money into Bookmaker. Honestly how these guys are rated as high as they are is beyond me. I have been trying to withdraw money for over week and it's constant excuse after excuse. They make you jump through insane hoops like using a friggin pencil to shade over an imprint of your ***********....only to of course say several times it isn't good enough.

I had to send copies of my ID and the card on 3 different occasions for some unknown reason. On top of that, the methods of archaic....no Instadebit, just cheques or bank drafts that take over a week or ** up to only a $1500 max that costs you $85 because there are zero free payouts a month. The Betpoints are a bloody joke.....17,000 are needed for one single ** payout which equates to tens of thousands of dollars in bets. Every time customer service comes back to me with some joke about my transaction being "pending" while they request more garbage I have already sent.......it isn't pending.....because after speaking to someone you just have to submit the bloody request all over again and wait a few more days!! Bookmaker is absolutely not even close to being in the same league as Bet365, Pinnacle or even Sports Interaction......if you have this much trouble getting your money out, what is the sense??

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

That's the reason I barely play with them . Can't see why books charge you to withdraw

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Sorry to hear about your frustrations but don't go bumping any more old Bookmaker threads to continue your rant. This one will be enough.

sdiddy25
    sdiddy25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Here is another update on how Bookmaker does withdrawals...

Rod: Thank you, according to my system your request got approved yesterday... Keep in mind that all withdrawal requests can take from 7 to 15 business days, once the funds come out from your account, to be processed and delivered, although ** usually take less than 3 business days.
    Rod:
    BKR******: The funds haven't been taken from my account, nothing has happened at all. I haven't got an email or message on the website, nothing
    Rod: According to my system your request got approved yesterday... all withdrawal requests can take from 7 to 15 business days, once the funds come out from your account.
    Rod: Once we approve it use to take 24 to 48 hours to remove the funds out from your account.

This request was done 5 days ago......after double requests for copies of ID already sent, 2 requests for their imprint form....this is the service they provide. Literally nothing has happened and my money is still sitting in my account. For such a small amount of $1000, they are giving me an insane level of problems. Getting out $9999 from Bet365 and 5Dimes was never an issue but putting a small amount in Bookmaker was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Beware of this site and deal with the other big boys

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

1st off try to avoid using cc to deposit. always a lot more trouble than it's worth. bookmaker is the worse book for payouts. for example. book to book transfers which i have never been charged anything for at any other book, bookmaker charges -----$200. no reason to play there. their claim to fame is they pay. like you should not expect to get paid if you gamble offshore. and the dc card which your told is free comes with fees. 3rd party monthly fees and bank fees.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Banking with Bookmaker is awful. CC deposits are a nightmare. Cheques come quick but frequently bounce and bank transfers can only be done for 10k and have a min fee of $600. It's a shame because their lines are as good as anyone.