aqrj87
    aqrj87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

All bewarel bet10 bonuses are a trap for players!!!!

hi i wish to warn everyone against 10bet as they are attempting to cheat my money and forfeit all my winnings and only return me my initial deposit when i make a withdrawal request.This all resulted after i was misled into taking up their bonus offer of 100 %mobile deposit known as "mobile FDMOBILE"whereby your mobile deposit is matched 100% up to 100 euros.Upon seeing this bonus i proceeded to deposit the sum of 50 SGD into 10bet via mobile following which i was awarded a bonus of 50 SGD.

I then proceeded to start to wager my 50 SGD deposit on several bets during the world cup eventually winning approximately another 50 SGD from my bets.Now this is where the trouble started.i started to read up about 10bet bonus on the forum here as well as elsewhere online and began to realize it was a trap and scam for players and not a bonus as it so proclaimed at all due to their ridiculous rollover requirements that are designed to ensure you lose all your money before you can meet their rollover requirements by having you rollover 8 times only on selected markets above 1.6 odds and each time you stake on these relevant markets only 50% of your stake is counted towards this rollover also!It should be noted that these were mentioned in the bonus terms beforehand but i failed to realize it was so complicated initially having been attracted by their huge headline proclaiming they will match your deposit up to 100euros!When i realized that it was almost impossible to meet these rollover requirements i decided i wanted to end my association with such an unfair bookmaker and i requested that my money be withdrawn now but was promptly informed that of this sum of about 100 SGD minus the 50 SGD bonus i would only be eligible for 50 SGD initial deposit to be withdrawn whilst the other 50 SGD would be forfeited due to not meeting their rollover requirements!i personally felt this was ridiculous as this was won by staking my own money and not their bonus and i voiced out to their customer service who insisted there was nothing they could do as this was in their terms and conditions. i checked and realized and it stated indeed that all winnings could be forfeited but i had taken it to understand that only bonus plus any bonus winnings would be forfeited should i so wish to withdraw as is the norm among reputable bookmakers such as bet365 etc.Their customer service refused to budge however on this or just cancel the bonus despite me not even using it yet as the bonus balance still stands at the initial 50 SGD

So this is what i did next :according to their terms and conditions when you withdraw your initial deposit your bonus would be forfeited automatically by their system so as i had a sum of 100 SGD to withdraw and not wanting to lose my winnings for nothing i decided to first stake this 50 SGD profit on a bet and then withdraw the 50 SGD remaining.The bonus in my account was subsequently cancelled upon confirmation of the 50 SGD withdrawal request.As luck would have it i won my bet as well so i had another sum of 98.50 SGD in their account after this bonus had already been supposedly "cancelled" due to me initiating first withdrawal. Not wanting to play with this bookmaker anymore i proceed to withdraw this amount as well.on the 29th of June 2014.

As far as i am concerned everything i have done by following their rules and terms and conditions so far.I waited for 2 days for withdrawal to be processed as is their normal practice and today to my utter disgust and horror i received an email from them saying that if i proceeded with the withdrawal this 98.50 SGD would be forfeited by them despite there being no bonus as according to their terms the bonus was already ended! This is cheating and stealing of the highest order as i staked my own good money to get this sum of money and did not use their bonus at all to win this and furthermore their bonus already supposedly ended as triggered by my initial withdrawal.

ALL BEWARE DO NOT BET WITH 10BET OR EVER TAKE UP ANY OF THEIR BONUSES AS IT IS MEANT TO TRAP YOUR MONEY!
    Last edited by aqrj87; 07-01-14 at 05:55 PM.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

A lot of books make you roll your bonus over it depends on the book how many times

aqrj87
    aqrj87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    A lot of books make you roll your bonus over it depends on the book how many times
    Yes i'm aware of that but in this case this bookmaker is making me rollover MY OWN MONEY even though the bonus is already ended/forfeited by me and in no way am i going to be rewarded with extra money should i successfully rollover!!!

a joke!