Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

help with youwager complaint

hey guys

please help me out here

i put in a complaint against youwager about 5 days ago and i just dont understand why i didnt get my money back

am i missing something here because the response from sbr makes absolutely no sense

tried to make a live wager on june 10th on miami in the game they got buried in

the youwager system odds went from +225 to +204 and said wager not accepted so i didnt put in the bet and

thought nothing more about it. i had no pending wagers at the end of the night when i checked my balances and went to bed with no bets with youwager for the entire day so my balance sheet was unchanged

the next day around 2:30 in the afternoon they deduct 200 from my account, i tried to get an explanation from youwager but customer service was no help so i field a complaint with SBR and assumed the 200 would get back into my account within the week

today i get this response:

We spoke with one of the high level managers of the company. The wager log was reviewed. The display issues you saw were reportedly on your end as their system had no downtime or service interruption. The nature of live betting is such that you need to be very careful before going and making another bet elsewhere as you could potentially have double the position when that’s not your intent.

-SBR

guys, just look at the bet log, june 11th at 14:27 a full half a day after the game

Wager Type: Future/Prop
    Wager Status: Loss
    Risk / To Win Amount: 200.00 / 450.00 (USD) Accepted 06/11/2014 14:27 - EST
    Lost: 200.00

what is my next step after i got turned down by sbr. this is incredible to me unless someone can explain it

thanks for reading and/or trying to help

michael

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

"We spoke with one of the high level managers of the company. The wager log was reviewed. The display issues you saw were reportedly on your end as their system had no downtime or service interruption. The nature of live betting is such that you need to be very careful before going and making another bet elsewhere as you could potentially have double the position when that’s not your intent.

-SBR "

Did you guys even review the situation. Your response seems to have nothing to do with what this customer is talking about. Miami Heat played on June 10th and 12th. Having a bet entered at 2:30 in the afternoon on the 11th on game that was played the night before is down right criminal. Its pretty obvious that for some reason or another the system did not take the bet and they decided to go through a log of denied bets and enter the ones they saw fit. Most Un-Professional thing I think I have seen here and there's been some good ones. As for what to do its a Costa Rican book, so your probably shit out of luck but keep spreading the word and maybe you can cost them a few hundred customers which in the long run will hurt them a lot more.

Brooks

thanks man, im just amazed

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

K, I'm confused about this part.....

"The display issues you saw were reportedly on your end as their system had no downtime or service interruption."

If the bet was accepted, wouldn't that acceptance bet confirmation transmit to his end? How could it accept, then magically not accept on his end?

Someone fill me in.

Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    K, I'm confused about this part.....

"The display issues you saw were reportedly on your end as their system had no downtime or service interruption."

If the bet was accepted, wouldn't that acceptance bet confirmation transmit to his end? How could it accept, then magically not accept on his end?

Someone fill me in.
    yeah man, i didnt see any display issues. i saw the odds change, bet not accepted. no pending wagers/ nothing deducted from my acount after the game/ nada, nothing until after 2pm the next day when 200 disappeared from my account

hope this gets straightened out. ive only filled out a complaint once in my over nine years here and that was for wsex which we all knew was a lost cause. i was amazed it took sbr as long as it did but it was a sock in the gut when i got their response. it was almost insulting to me as it intimated that i didnt check my bets or something

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    yeah man, i didnt see any display issues. i saw the odds change, bet not accepted. no pending wagers/ nothing deducted from my acount after the game/ nada, nothing until after 2pm the next day when 200 disappeared from my account

hope this gets straightened out. ive only filled out a complaint once in my over nine years here and that was for wsex which we all knew was a lost cause. i was amazed it took sbr as long as it did but it was a sock in the gut when i got their response. it was almost insulting to me as it intimated that i didnt check my bets or something
    I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is a 99.99% chance nothing more will be done on the SBR front. If you know in your heart and mind what you explained happened, I'd spend your time trying to talk to the right person at the book.

robmpink
    Update your status

Is it normal live wagers get graded the next day?

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

If nothings been altered and the info provided by Brooks is accurate then what little respect I had left for SBR is completely gone. This is indeed pure thievery on youwagers part. If no wagers were in queue then there's absolutely no way any book should be grading a mythical wager a day later. I'll almost guarantee they didn't credit all the winners the following day and for SBR to side with the book shows what complete douche bags are running this clip joint now.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

guys, just look at the bet log, june 11th at 14:27 a full half a day after the game

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Wager Type: Future/Prop
    Wager Status: Loss
    Risk / To Win Amount: 200.00 / 450.00 (USD) Accepted 06/11/2014 14:27 - EST
    Lost: 200.00

what is my next step after i got turned down by sbr. this is incredible to me unless someone can explain it

thanks for reading and/or trying to help

michael
    Are live bets at Youwager normally classed as a future/prop ?

Does the betting log show a ticket number?

Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    Are live bets at Youwager normally classed as a future/prop ?

Does the betting log show a ticket number?
    Wager details for ticket number 110384689-1:

thats the ticket number, it was up above what i copied a pasted before

great question about the wager type as future/prop. ive only made one other live wager there and it was graded after the game. i cant check if it was a future/prop because it was before 14 days ago and that is as long as i can check for "transactions" on the site

i really dont want to cause a ruckus, i just want my 200 dollars back or a better explanation. im not sure if there was a software error or whatever, im pretty sure youwager isnt out to steal my 200 knowingly and i probably should have kept at it with them but then i filed the complaint so i was kinda stuck and assumed it would be worked out in time. but when i got sbr's response it felt like they didnt understand a word i wrote

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

I just don't understand how they can go and enter a play into your account the next day without some type of explanation. Its obvious if this actually is a bet on the heat live and by SBR's response youwager did not dispute that part of the story, how can they justify the 2:30pm and wrong day part?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Brooks,

You were not "turned down" by SBR. Sorry for any ambiguity in the response you received. It was stated the bet was accepted by the system as normal. It is a lot like not seeing the completion of the hand of blackjack when a screen locks up or there is a connection error. As for the account history showing up a day later, we will ask for screenshots or further data that can confirm what the book said and what we relayed to you. We'll let you know here rather than email if you would prefer.

Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Brooks,

You were not "turned down" by SBR. Sorry for any ambiguity in the response you received. It was stated the bet was accepted by the system as normal. It is a lot like not seeing the completion of the hand of blackjack when a screen locks up or there is a connection error. As for the account history showing up a day later, we will ask for screenshots or further data that can confirm what the book said and what we relayed to you. We'll let you know here rather than email if you would prefer.

thanks SBR, please note the bet wasnt graded the next day, it was ACCEPTED the next day. (Accepted 06/11/2014 14:27 - EST).

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Brooks,

Youwager has credited your account with the funds and confirmed the glitch.

Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Brooks,

Youwager has credited your account with the funds and confirmed the glitch.
    thanks alot sbr and thanks everyone for your help

VGGM
    VGGM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Have You Guys Not Seen Runner Runner

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks SBR, please note the bet wasnt graded the next day, it was ACCEPTED the next day. (Accepted 06/11/2014 14:27 - EST).
    Glad to hear they did the right thing giving you your money back. But what you posted here is outrageous, and my opinion of youwager continues to sour. Your case was black and white. Should have never had to get Sbr involved for youwager to do the right thing.

elvisc
    elvisc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I've been doing this for 15 or 20 years online and have never had to file a complaint, always just worked through situation with whichever store I was using at the time. I try to stay with only one major and one secondary place at a time and I try to get to know at least one CSR and one Manager well. When this is the case you usually will have the final outcome you've had, they are just people too and being nice and explaining your situation is usually the key, just getting to the right person. Glad you got your 200 as I am going there from 5 dimes because of the recent no p2p withdrawals at 5 dimes. Liked them, great turnaround on payouts but I use M p2p ONLY

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

youwager is not a A or even B+ type book so you will have some issues from time to time
    many like it and good reviews though so its your call

Book not for me