benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

Why does Pinnacle now stops displaying lines hours before starting time of event ???

Hello, i need your help to understand something that seems very strange to me: I've recently noticed that Pinnacle stopped displaying lines some hours before the starting time of events , and they even display now starting times that don't correspond to the real starting time. For example there will be this morning a philippine basketball match between Meralco and Air21 Express. Start time is 10.45 am but Pinnacle displayed 9.45 am and indeed they stopped displaying lines at 9.45 am !!One hour before the start of event! I informed them yesterday of their error in the time they displayed but their answer was : "
    In regards to the Philippines Basketball, please be informed that the matches were put up to go off the board one hour before the game starts" ??? I need your help to understand? Why do they do that??

Same thing today with the two women quarter finals in roland garros, tennis: i informed them that both match will start at 2 pm and not 12.10 as they display it, but it seems that doesn't change anything, they keep that wrong time as start time, 2 hours before events start !? Have you any explanation???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That's strange..although what do other books do with same type of leagues??

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

Other books display the right time. For example for the second philippine basketball match today, Alaska Aces/Rain or Shine, that will start in 40 minutes, other books such as SBO or 5dimes are displaying lines at the moment, but Pinnacle has already put its lines off the board for more than 20 minutes !? Really strange...