gotbak
    gotbak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scandalous practices of Betclic

Hi
    I am fresh gambler from Poland. I opened account at Betclic.com and deposited my founds there. After few days they sand me verification request. I was happy to send them all documents they want me to send but they want me to send them same documents I already send opposite to my face on picture.Operator has no right to ask me for my personal photos. That kind of picture (face with document with hand) is simplest way to take fast loan in my country so it is impossible to send it to me. I think that you agree with me.My fault is not reading Betclic’s terms and conditions very carefully. But who can even imagine that they require private photos of customers.Is it legal? I asked for all this case their stuff members and they was trying to lie to me that they license operator require it. Gibraltar gaming comissioner deny it of course.My loss is small – ca 60$ but it is not the point. I was robbed and humiliated. Can you advice what to do?
    Thank you

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

The verifying process are getting hard nowadays, ty to bonus abusers...

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Ask if they will have a skpke chat with you, and hold up your ID during the call. Also you can take the laptop outside and show them your front door number and street name to verify your address, and perhaps pop into your bank and doctor's so they can "certify you" live on skype!!