pedro565
    pedro565's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Interwetten - STAY AWAY

Interwetten charges a 2% fee on Skrill deposits as well as a hidden 2% fee for withdrawals, which is basically stolen money, when asked about it they cite the terms for the deposit fee.
    Customers in "selected countries" will pay a 5% commission on winnings for every bet, again an opportunity for Interwetten to steal funds: they charge 5% both for winnings and STAKE. Still, they offer odds 1.05 or lower on which you would lose money even if your bet wins.
    First withdrawal to bank only, further withdrawals possible to Skrill. After the bank withdrawal was successful they asked again for some documents which were sent already and later i was informed i have to wait 8 days since the bank withdrawal to be able to withdraw to Skrill, basically delaying the payment just because they can. No terms cover this waiting period.

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Those are known facts. Normal people never bet there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

Interwetten is whore shit

They use to be good 10 years ago

pedro565
    pedro565's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

They are rated B-, this is dangerous for people.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Quote Originally Posted by pedro565 View Post
    Interwetten charges a 2% fee on Skrill deposits as well as a hidden 2% fee for withdrawals, which is basically stolen money, when asked about it they cite the terms for the deposit fee.
    Customers in "selected countries" will pay a 5% commission on winnings for every bet, again an opportunity for Interwetten to steal funds: they charge 5% both for winnings and STAKE. Still, they offer odds 1.05 or lower on which you would lose money even if your bet wins.
    First withdrawal to bank only, further withdrawals possible to Skrill. After the bank withdrawal was successful they asked again for some documents which were sent already and later i was informed i have to wait 8 days since the bank withdrawal to be able to withdraw to Skrill, basically delaying the payment just because they can. No terms cover this waiting period.

I agree, Interwetten is the worst book.

I had similar experience as you.

However their mandatory 1st bank withdrawal (fishy since I deposited with Skrill) bounced for some reason and according to info I received at the time the entire amount was returned to my account. Then $65 was deducted for a fee on the failed withdrawal by Interwetten! When I questioned this they said the bank kept it but that was not what I was originally told.

Then they charged me 2% to withdraw my balance via Skrill.

They also had a rule that allows them to take a 5% fee out of an account at any time, based on the players location.

Avoid Interwetten!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lines are very juiced too

I guess Germans play there?

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

It is an Austrian originated bookie. Yes some of the germans bet there because people know them because of their ads and such promotional stuff but I dont really understand them. Ok it has some weak odds and many values can be caught but these whole BS, make me wonder why are they still one of the leaders there? Many others are there, which are far better and if you want a bookie that you can physically see every day, take Tipico.