Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Sportbet.com - What's your verdict?

I signed up with Sportbet and have a freeplay with them, so far I've had no problems, the site runs without problems, its simple and easy to use, the picks are graded quickly.

I have withdrawn yet so can't comment on that side of the operations but if the deposit/withdrawels run without a hitch or problems I would recommend the book. When I get to this stage I'll update the thread.

What are your opinions of this book, anybody with past experience using them or who currently uses them what do you think? do they have ID requirements? any small details I should be aware of? how has depositing/withdrawing been? what is CS like? is it ok for users from Europe to use?
    Last edited by Karayilan9; 12-06-09 at 09:49 PM.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

I bought the freeplay from sbr with my points on Friday and it still hasn't been credited to my account yet.......so I am still skeptical

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Used them quite a bit this year, no problems to report. Had a couple of payouts of the summer that went smooth, rec'd checks in 5 days or so.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

I played with Sportbet very heavily a couple of years ago.....My max wager allowed there was $500, but over a period of several months they gradually lowered my max wager to $100, where I imagine it still stands. I did a lot of arbing then, as they were very, very slow to move their lines, especially on props as they basically copied Greek's numbers and let them stand fast while Greek's drifted throughout the day.

Decent bonuses and one of those places I just could never win a bet with. Finally, after 7 months or so I got to the point where I requested a withdrawal, only to be laughably informed that I hadn't completed my rollover. A couple hundred days as a client, and well over a thousand wagers placed and no rollover.

Back then they certainly valued SBR's opinion, so when they stood fast and refused to payout, I brought the matter to the attention of SBR and they relented immediately and sent me my funds.

That experience alone plus the fact my wager limits are pathetic has precluded me from ever going back, but I know of a couple of other people who had decent experiences with them...One of those is definitely not "Poker player", whom I surprised has not chimed in yet. I'm not familiar with his details, only that I gather he had some sort of nightmare experience with this shop so you might be interested in his opinions.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

how are their odds on soccer ?

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont see any complaints for payouts here so I guess they should be ok

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

I believe I read somewhere here on SBR that 5Dimes has recently acquired Sportbet. Anyway I've been with them for a couple of years without any problems. I've made a few withdrawals and the most recent was about two weeks ago. The interesting thing about the check that arrived was that it was in Spanish. The amount and all other writing was in Spanish. Anyone else received a check from Offshore company in Spanish?

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
    I bought the freeplay from sbr with my points on Friday and it still hasn't been credited to my account yet.......so I am still skeptical
    it takes 2 business days

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

They seem to be well run and have good recent payout record. Nothing amazing, but am sure they are doing well with their client based from being online nearly a decade.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Thanks for your input guys
    I'll be updating this later when I've had more experience with them.

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

They copy bookmaker soccer lines and are very slow to move them.
    Does not take long until you are limited to $50 on soccer wagers.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

What are the points they credit you with? I was too flazy (fat & lazy) to look they up.....can sumbuddy help?

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like for some feedback on these guys also.

Duke
    Duke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    I would like for some feedback on these guys also.
    Solid book now that they are owned by 5dimes....

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

The keep advertising fraudulent Neteller payouts.

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are all 5Dimes books sharing the same lines (some sports, all sports or independent) ?

UMAGA
    UMAGA's Avatar Become A Pro!

These books are sneaky as their is a site with an "s" between the sport and bet and that site looks shady. You have to watch what you type I guess.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

Are bettors allowed to have accounts at both sportbet and 5dimes?

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

i know that u cant have accounts at both vietbet and 5dimes